IGNORED

Trollish Comment Generator Deluxe CIB edition will not be released

With a heavy heart, I am officially announcing that I am cancelling my dream of producing a deluxe, CIB version of my "Trollish Comment Generator" utility.

post-14916-0-71144900-1437446031_thumb.gif

After a few days of availability, less than 10 copies of the "TCG" rom image have been downloaded. I am no financial wizard, but I imagine I would need to print much more than 10 boxes in order to get a reasonable price break on them.

So, in short, the numbers are just not there. I can't justify going through with the project.

I thought that maybe the world was filled with people who wanted to be irritating, obnoxious trolls, but were just lacking a creative spark to enable them to fullfill their potential.

Apparently, I was wrong.

Apparently, the world is filled with gentle, kind hearted souls, who respect each other, and whose only wish is to support and encourage others with thoughtful and helpful words…

These people have no need of a trollish comment generator… (sigh)

So, my dream of creating a financial empire by making and selling troll-enabling tools and utilities - that dream is shattered into dust - crushed beyond repair…. gone, vanquished, kaput - nothing now but a memory….

Oh well, that's life I guess…

On to the next project….

Catsfolly

• Like 9

Piracy, man. Your ROM has been downloaded over 100 times in various collections already. You wouldn't have sold many copies in that kind of environment anyway.

//troll

That MUST be it. People aren't just downloading the rom image - they're passing it around. Probably, even as we speak, people in far off lands who have never even HEARD of Atariage are running my program and wondering "What kind of game WOULD Amish Popsicle collectors design, anyway?"

That would explain the low download count.

Piracy!!! Arghhhh!

Piracy, man. Your ROM has been downloaded over 100 times in various collections already. You wouldn't have sold many copies in that kind of environment anyway.

//troll

Er... Can you phrase that in the form if a robot? :lol:

• 7 months later...