IGNORED

eBay search broken?

ianoid

Has anyone noticed an issue where you get a search result and then you click on an individual item and instead of displaying the item it displays another list of items? I am having that problem searching a sellers items using Firefox on Mac.

Anyone else? This is just from today, and I tried with a secure window as well. Never seen this problem before.

eBay is awful.

That doesn't have happened me.

But sometimes I can see an item in the normal search and when clicking to see other items of same seller, everything disappears, after a lot of test&see clicking I found the items in his eBay store.

But sometimes I can see an item in the normal search and when clicking to see other items of same seller, everything disappears, after a lot of test&see clicking I found the items in his eBay store.

I've had that problem as well in the recent past as well, probably still would in the right circumstances. Stupid to have to work so hard to get to stuff.

I have this "issue" when looking from Germany for US-stuff.

If I click on "other items" they are not shown if/because this items are not with delivery to germany

• Like 1

I'm thinking that's PC instructions. I couldn't find said folders, plus the "C:\" part is a giveaway.

I cleared my Firefox cache and cookies, but it still doesn't work right.

I HATE installing stuff on my computer. Especially when there are simple things I can do like clearing cache or deleting temp folders and stuff. It seems like everything comes with bloatware, spyware or adware.

No, definetly not. I use CCleaner (free version) for more than don´t ask me, 10 years ? On more than somehundred machines, all OSes

Never ever had one problem.

Its first part (menu) is cleaning temps, just look at the checkers, and the second part is cleaning the registry.

No risk up to today. And you can save any change in a .REG-file, for further falling back.

We do that .REG-file-saving-thing everytime, for ♫ all those years ago ♫ but really NEVER needed it.

It is just removiing crap, nothing else. And it is NO adware, spyware or anything else. ask more than one billion installations :)

I can vouch for CCleaner being a good program, been using it since 2004. However their user forum support is full of imbeciles.

I use CCleaner as a master-megasized-monster delete utility. I extended its reach into my many custom programs which like to piss and shit all over other directories for no good reason. CCleaner whips them back into shape nicely. When I run my quarterly backups it removes several GB of temp and log files.

• Like 1

I used that scraper and it didn't help. I contacted the seller and he seemed to be aware of the problem- that it was an issue for other users.

eBay seems to have fixed it or perhaps the issue fixed itself. Crazy!

Thanks for your posts/help!

I used that scraper and it didn't help. I contacted the seller and he seemed to be aware of the problem- that it was an issue for other users.

eBay seems to have fixed it or perhaps the issue fixed itself. Crazy!

Thanks for your posts/help!

Which seller if you don't mind saying?