IGNORED

High Score Competition (May: Cubit)

arcadeshopper

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Smoker Ace said:

10275 Level 2

cubit10275.jpg

I think you've beaten the highest score I've EVER had on this game. . .IIRC, my highest score was somewhere just above half of what you got. I am definitely not good at games. I'll have to ping Turtles to see if he wants to play this one. . .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/10/2024 at 11:51 AM, Ksarul said:

I think you've beaten the highest score I've EVER had on this game. . .IIRC, my highest score was somewhere just above half of what you got. I am definitely not good at games. I'll have to ping Turtles to see if he wants to play this one. . .

@KsarulYou should post a score AND get Turtles to play as well. More posts from people playing is fun to see! 😀
I feel I'm going to like this months game.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, InsaneMultitasker said:

Definitely not a fan of that spider thing that drives you over the edge. Literally.  

image.thumb.png.929b1721cf710aece9e563010f9435f8.png

You can kind of 'lead' him to the black squares and he'll disappear temporarily (and you get a 500 point bonus i think it is), but it's tricky for me to do consistently.

• Like 2

This is a bit like Pacman or Munch Man. Make some mileage, avoid your foes (ghosts, here balls). Lurk around the energizer (or black pad) and wait for the right moment. While your enemies are recovering (in the house or pause of the balls), do the critical parts. And as we in German say, don't overstretch the bow, that is, go for some risk, but don't die in it.

• Like 1