IGNORED

Intellivision II RGB Modded Console **$200 Shipped or Trade**

bradd1978

I have an Intellivision II console I've RGB modded available for sale or trade.

Has an 8 pin mini din connector in the rear that outputs video and audio. This is meant for use with a Framemeister or SCART to HDMI converter. Picture looks beautiful!! RF output still works and I've modified the power/reset button so you only need to hold it for 2 seconds to shutdown

Asking $200 shipped

I'll also trade for CIB Atari 5200, Sega Master System or Intellivision games. I'm especially looking for Congo Bongo, Mud Buggies and most of the Super Pro games on the INTV.

PM with any questions :-)

post-35160-0-00514300-1439527308_thumb.jpgpost-35160-0-40071400-1439527312_thumb.jpgpost-35160-0-28871600-1439527316_thumb.jpg

Edited by bradd1978

Hey, you do awesome work, but I'm just wondering if the demand for these RGB mods is really that high? It gets you better color separation on one had, but you must use it with another device to get the output on a display. So essentially, you are taking a device with a display option that modern TVs don't support and replacing it with another display option that modern TVs don't support.

I'm honestly asking here, what is the big draw of RGB?

RGB output is a monsterous upgrade in quality compared to composite or RF on any system. That's the big draw. It's like watching a tv show in standard definition or high definition. It's a big difference. Unfortunately North American TV 's don't natively support RGB without converting it to Component (YPbPr) or HDMI

Pick up a Sony PVM and connect an RGB system to it like this or SNES, and you will immediately notice the difference. RGB for old school systems is like HDTV for current generation systems - it's the best you can get.

I have never gone back to composite, s-video, or even component video. RGB is king!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hey, you do awesome work, but I'm just wondering if the demand for these RGB mods is really that high? It gets you better color separation on one had, but you must use it with another device to get the output on a display. So essentially, you are taking a device with a display option that modern TVs don't support and replacing it with another display option that modern TVs don't support.

I'm honestly asking here, what is the big draw of RGB?

I use RGB modded systems with an XRGB-mini, which outputs HDMI. The output is spectacular. I can't imagine better output from a classic system. While it's unfortunate we need an intermediary device, that's ultimately a small price to pay to get away from even how composite modded systems look.

Edited by Bill Loguidice