IGNORED

What would you consider is "The Holy Grail" for Atari collectors.

p.opus

What are the chances of BIRTHDAY MANIA being made available to the community?

If I can find someone helpful at the Copyright office, the chances are very good. Not sure if it is a funding issue, but it took them two years to record the ownership transfer and I've been sending requests to get copies of the documents on file since that occurred.

If I can find someone helpful at the Copyright office, the chances are very good. Not sure if it is a funding issue, but it took them two years to record the ownership transfer and I've been sending requests to get copies of the documents on file since that occurred.

...if not by land then by sea...

Yes, and it's .binned.

But it will not be available in the near future.

8)

...interesting indeed.

can we at least know which 3 letters were used for that copy?

(with regards to the above, at least we had a clue! Nancy Reagan!)

Would love to find an Atlantis II or a WaterWorld. I love the contest games as I have won a bunch of cartridges and prises over the years but never made it to 1st place. I snap up every night sceen of Atlantis when I find them in gaming stores hoping to get lucky. With the Swordquest series people don't always look closely in the big lots as the small printing could be overlooked especially on the end caps. I love buying larger mystery lots when you can't read all the lables. If they are mostly common titles my rule of thumb is about 50 cents each as I could trade most of those in for Homebrews.

Cool. Arnie Katz. I must have missed that news.

Thanks CPUWIZ!

:)

Just to clarify though, for years I thought the initials appeared "instead of & in place of your spaceships explosion"?

But yet here, it appears as though it is appearing "after your game is over"?

Which one is it?

A factory sealed Incredible Hulk with fake back with Frankenstein's Monster screenshots and no cartridge. :lol: j/k. I would consider other grails for the VCS to be. A boxed and sealed Air Raid and Red Sea Crossing. Also Atlantis 2.

Ahahahaha!....(hearty laughs)

Cool. Arnie Katz. I must have missed that news.

Thanks CPUWIZ!

:)

Just to clarify though, for years I thought the initials appeared "instead of & in place of your spaceships explosion"?

But yet here, it appears as though it is appearing "after your game is over"?

Which one is it?

No problemo, lots of people probably missed it, it was a long time ago.

As far as I know, the explosion is replaced by 3 characters. I made one for Wonder007 a long time ago, I think I even hinted at it in that thread. :)