IGNORED

Wanted Atari 2600 Instruction Manuals

Philflound

I'm looking to buy 2600 manuals in bulk. I'd like to try and get different ones. With the variation website, I usually have access to one, possibly two versions of a manual for a game.Some of the manuals have 8-12 variations, so I'm trying to get scans of everything in existence. What I'd like most if possible are later 1980s re-releases like Atari Corp and red box, along with multi-language versions. I look for large lots on Ebay and sometimes I win them, sometimes I don't. I try and pay between 3/$1 to 40 cents per manual on average with shipping. I'll be listings manual scans I need in this thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/240778-atari-box-scans-i-need/

I'm probably going to spend more time this week working on manual scans and updating the site. I was almost finished with Apollo (2 titles to go) and will probably put in manuals for 3rd party companies that have few manuals to show, thus getting more done with less effort. I'll take any manuals from any company, though I don't expect the rarer titles at the rate I'm willing to pay. I don't want any catalogs from Atari except possibly later years. I have tons of those 45 and 49 game red books. I also have many of the Activision, Coleco, M Network, and Imagic in bulk. I would be willing to take foreign or multi-language catalogs, especially Canadian English/French or even catalogs only in a foreign language. This also goes for owner manuals for the systems. I'm trying to get every piece of paperwork on the net for people to see. Thanks in advance.

Phil