IGNORED

Intellivision Flashback Overlays NOT RECEIVED

Troy_Whelan

Sorry to hear you guys are having trouble. I ordered one set, right when they came out and it took quite few months but I did eventually get them, complete.. nothing missing.

Maybe they all got lost in the mail.. hard to believe but who knows, its hard to tell. Its a shame they can't communicate though.

Good luck :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I still have not received the overlay sets I purchased from Keith, however I did receive an overlay set from Revolutionika after winning a contest he sponsored just a few days ago. After getting responses from others here about their past experiences, it may be that I am just being impatient. Some waited up to 18 months for purchases and I am almost at the 12 month mark since I paid for the overlay sets. ;)

Troy

• 2 weeks later...

Just in case someone has not received the newsletter sent yesterday by Intellivision Productions, Inc. (in red the most interesting information, at least for me):

About the Intellivision Flashback overlay packs

b6b426a8-e8c3-4b8e-bf01-27946442497b.jpg

When the manufacturer told us they weren't going to include a full set of overlays with the Intellivision Flashback consoles, we weren't too concerned. After all, the overlays aren't necessary for playing the games, and we posted images of all the overlays on our website so paper copies could be printed, cut out and slipped into the hand controllers. Still, we decided to print up some packs of the overlays for the Flashback games. We figured we'd sell about 500 sets. So far, over 2,500 sets have been made and have sold out. The number one question we get by phone and email is when we will have more available. We do plan on having them in our store again in the near future, but in the meantime we want to stress:You don't need the overlay packs to enjoy your Intellivision Flashback! Most of the games are simple enough to learn the keypress layout by looking at the overlay images printed in theFlashback User's Guide (they're all there). And you'll find the images for the overlays on our website where, as we said, you can print them, cut them out, and slip them into the hand controllers. And keep watching the Game Club Newsletter -- you'll be first to know when the packs are back in the store!

Edited by intellivotion
  • Like 1