IGNORED

The OFFICIAL AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2015 Thread

Grig

Well it is 4:30 AM and I couldn't sleep after measly 6 hours so I went ahead and opened my SS gift. Quite a few things in my box!

lEFmUCY.jpg

Edge of Tomorrow DVD and Video Games the Movie DVD. I was planning to buy the latter next month if I didn't get one as gift. I never heard about the former movie and had to look up a quick summary, a sci fi film about aliens and a person who is stuck in time loop. Looks interesting since I liked sci fi.

FWIW I have around 1600 DVD so it is rare to get mystery DVD that I didn't have.

keD5pas.jpg

Space Invaders puzzle and Battle Slots game.

1hub4vJ.jpg

Wintergreen Altoids, Joust keychain game, and USB drive full of game ROMs.

Thank you!!!

• Like 6

Just opened my secret santa gift, and am excited to share. I got a copy of Stay Frosty 2, which I did consider buying earlier this season, so I'm super excited to play it. Got Alien River of Pain book. I've never read an alien book, but the movies are great, and I'm not currently reading anything, so it works out great. Also got a ton of candy and some homemade Christmas cookies. The box it came in also smelled very festive as Santas included some pine branches and pine cones, neat idea. Thanks very much Santa.

post-30697-0-98332900-1451049726_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

It's Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to my Atari Age family :-)

As promised here is my Secret Santa YouTube video: Game Pickups #28

*Don't forget to Like, Comment, & Subscribe ;-)

This video was very confusing to me. The smarties candy you pulled out are nothing like the smarties that I know (living in Canada). What you call smarties, we call rockets. Strange.

• Like 2

I just opened my Secret Santa box and I got an "I <heart> Intellivision" mug :cool: and a Hover Force Intellivision cart, which I will play later today. :thumbsup:

Santa also included a very cool family Christmas Card in the style of an Atari game box artwork and some chocolate turtles! :) Inside, the box had a festive wrapping paper top cover, complete with a bow, which was a very nice touch.

post-27318-0-96392100-1451050228_thumb.jpg

post-27318-0-54834100-1451050273_thumb.jpg

post-27318-0-61859100-1451050254_thumb.jpg

post-27318-0-98432200-1451050287_thumb.jpg

Santa was very good to me this year! Thank you Secret Santa, and thank you Grig for organizing this amazing event! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-dZ.

• Like 4

This video was very confusing to me. The smarties candy you pulled out are nothing like the smarties that I know (living in Canada). What you call smarties, we call rockets. Strange.

Haha I know, Canada's version of Smarties are mini m&ms...they used to be called smarties in the US now it's called something else now.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OK my secret santa was so nice...

They really nailed the Sugar Free Candy and Princess Peach love that I have. A great Peach Wii Mote!!! Yes! I love it! The K'Nex cart with her is supreme! I also love the Classic Basketball from Mattel! This was an amazing Christmas gift thank you so very much Secret Santa!!!

post-6621-0-97066500-1451081058_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

My secret santa is awesome!!!! I got me some high quality gummi bears and a big bag of Sour Patch kids, which I will be taking to the theater with me this weekend, wearing the cool Star Wars shirt they gave me!!! On top of that, they gave me the new Ladybug homebrew, which I am stoked to play tomorrow as my uninterrupted 6 day weekend starts. Thank you so much santa!!!!

post-26465-0-98591700-1451108595_thumb.jpg

post-26465-0-83953800-1451108597_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!! YOU HIT THIS ONE OUT OF THE PARK!!!

My girlfriend was pissed at me because I got more excited opening your gifts than hers. :)

I love everything I got! The custom cartridge ornament w/the note was an added bonus!

I really appreciate the time and work that went into this - best gift I got yesterday!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

post-11172-0-87932900-1451138751_thumb.jpg

post-11172-0-23312200-1451138759_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

I was Secret Santa for CubeOfTheDead! I hope you liked the cookies! It's my wife's recipe. They may not look too pretty but I cut them by hand with a paper stencil (sans cookie cutter). They are supposed to be the characters of Christmas Carol vs The Ghost Of Christmas Presents, for the Intellivision.

I also hope you enjoy the book: it's Sci-Fi and Horror. :)

-dZ.

• Like 1