IGNORED

Anybody Want To Send Me A Birthday Present?

Eric7100

I'm in the same boat as you being poor and all, lol. But I have a spare Backgammon box if you would like it. No overlays or manual but it's yours if you can use it. Rather see it go to a good home and be paired up with a working cart again.

I love this idea of yours too. I can't think of anything better as a birthday present, giving or receiving, than to complete a game :-)

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat as you being poor and all, lol. But I have a spare Backgammon box if you would like it. No overlays or manual but it's yours if you can use it. Rather see it go to a good home and be paired up with a working cart again.

I love this idea of yours too. I can't think of anything better as a birthday present, giving or receiving, than to complete a game :-)

Hi, Hatman. PM sent! :)

I would like to thank everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday in this thread. This was a big one for me: the big 4-0!

I've been so busy with birthday festivities. I pulled an all-nighter before my birthday, and now another all-nighter after my birthday. I went to see a show at a local dinner theater, ate another meal at Chili's, had a cake almost the size of our refrigerator, and got my first tablet (along with Jurassic World and a bottle of vodka to go with the make-your-own margarita set that I got last year). It was a great one!

Thanks again to everyone!!! :)

• Like 1

Oops... it was a make-your-own martini set, not a margarita set. :lol:

Ah, I was going to say! What kind of weird Vodkaritas were you making??! :lol:

Happy (belated) Birthday.

Mine comes in about two weeks, and I forgot how many that makes. I think I passed the big Four-Oh some time ago, but I can't be certain. At what year do they start counting down again? :lol:

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

I was dreading the big 4-0, even a trip to Vegas at the time didn't get me out of my funk.

LOL! It's such an Albertan thing to do, head to Vegas for your 40th. I did the same almost by accident - the trip coincided with a change in jobs, and (oh darn) I ended up there for my birthday.

This year's (self) birthday present was a chest of drawers from IKEA to make some more storage room for loose carts. I'm not sure if that's sad, awesome, or both :P