IGNORED

The Atari Xegs Cart by Cart Podcast.

David Alexander

5 hours ago, Justin Payne said:

For those who have listened to our latest show, you might have heard that our next episode (#21) will review the last game released for the XEGS by Atari, that game being Desert Falcon. David and I figured this would be a good time to put a pin in the podcast. Going forward, I might consider doing an overview of some of the prototypes but I think this pretty much the end for this long journey.
We'd like to go out answering questions from listeners so if you've got any for us, you can post them in this thread or send them to us at Feedback@XEGS8bit.com.

As Michael said if you have any questions or comments please send them in and thanks for listening all these years.

(David) Retro Games THE400 Mini pre-order. I had to get one. Maybe one day we will get an Atari XEGS Mini. Well one can always dream ;).

Now Retro Games and Atari have collaborated to create THE400 Mini. A half-sized version of the distinctively styled Atari 400, emulating the whole 8-bit Atari range from the 400 to the 800XL, and the Atari 5200 home console. Also included is a recreation of the classic Atari CX40 joystick, with an additional seven seamlessly integrated function buttons. Play one of the 25 built-in games, including: Lee, Berzerk, Millipede, Miner 2049er, M.U.L.E, Star Raiders II, and save your progress at any point in one of four save slots per game, or even pause and rewind gameplay to help you through the most difficult parts - a feature new to THE400 Mini.
with Four USB joystick ports 🙂
you are free to play content you own via a USB flash drive,

Play games you own via a USB flash drive with disk, cartridge and cassette ROMs compatibility

Here is a link if interested. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CRYXTL82?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

image.thumb.jpeg.49958ca7982bf866c29fa1df435b6b9b.jpeg

Edited by David Alexander

• 2 months later...
On 3/13/2024 at 7:18 PM, TrekMD said:

Ah, OK!  I need to finish what I've been writing then! 

Yep, we got it...lot's of great takes on a lot of the games we reviewed but I guess I wasn't clear when I said, "questions or comments". We were actually looking for questions and comments about the show and specifically for us BUT because you went through all of that work, we'll find a way to include them in the show. Thanks for listening and we appreciate your input.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 5:12 AM, TrekMD said:

Alright, I sent my feedback via email.  Let me know if you got it.  :)

We had to record today but we added your comments to the end of the show. Again, thank you for your submission. It's appreciated and some great takes on those games. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justin Payne said:

We had to record today but we added your comments to the end of the show. Again, thank you for your submission. It's appreciated and some great takes on those games. 

My pleasure!  I'm glad you were able to find a way to include my feedback.