IGNORED

happiestsellerever! using my personal image *WARNING*

TomBrazil

Thanks, I have bought some things of his that were priced at like $200 but I offered $75 and the seller did accept. He used to have some repro boxed sets, but it looks like Ebay pulled them. (Was looking for the Pepsi)

He had Pitfall TRON carts recently, like 4 of them, had them priced for $1000 per. But he sold them for $40-75. It was the last I needed to complete my TRON set.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=tron+pitfall&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=07652&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=200

I wouldn't pay more than $15 for a Tron cart.

I think $15 is a great price if you can find the titles you need for that.

The seller is dependable but basically just harvests eBay for rare, well priced or underpriced items/auctions and then reprices them at double what he paid. It's an irritating business model as it perpetuates it's own economy. And it also means that if you look long enough and try hard enough, you can get a good deal of items for less.

And yes, I occasionally buy stuff from the seller and find them reasonable aside from my philosophical objections.

And yes, I occasionally buy stuff from the seller and find them reasonable aside from my philosophical objections.

I would never buy anything from him at ANY price. Just couldn't justify giving him money for those same philosophical objections. Same with RobotkingNES who single handedly ruined the Odyssey 1 market and a few others who happen to stop by this site from time to time.