IGNORED

FS - Atari 2600 - Malagai

cvga

I have a loose NTSC Malagai that has been cleaned and tested for sale. Asking $425 shipped anywhere in the U.S. The label is in pretty good shape. Note that there some scuffing at the crease (where the front label becomes the end label) and the end label is a little loose right under the second 'A' (right in the center). The pictures show the cart pretty well. I've tried to take a bunch of them. This cart has been in my personal collection for more than 15 years (I recently acquired another). You won't be disappointed!

IMG_0091.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0092.jpg

• Like 3

I need this cart but the question comes up. Is there a finite time to which these Atari carts will no longer function?

I am at the end of my wits with the idea of this as this is a big chunk of change for one cart and if it is just gonna die then maybe I should sell off all my Atari games sooner than later as they just sit there anyway.

Nice piece. Looking for a response to collector eyes. Id like to buy this cart for the asking price but should I if I am thinking of selling my Atari game collection anyways?

Oh boy. Nice piece!

I need this cart but the question comes up. Is there a finite time to which these Atari carts will no longer function?

I am at the end of my wits with the idea of this as this is a big chunk of change for one cart and if it is just gonna die then maybe I should sell off all my Atari games sooner than later as they just sit there anyway.

Nice piece. Looking for a response to collector eyes. Id like to buy this cart for the asking price but should I if I am thinking of selling my Atari game collection anyways?

Oh boy. Nice piece!

If they just 'sit there anyway' then why would it matter if it is gonna die or if it works ? You would still have a rare piece and since you don't play them ...

• 3 weeks later...

Oh boy. Nice piece!

Everything eventually breaks. Does that stop you from buying things? Cars, televisions, phones, furniture, video games...

You buy items, you use items, they depreciate in value, you resell items at a major loss or throw them away if no value. Most Atari games stand the test of time, unless there were problems with the boards in the first place like those Playaround adult titles where many were dead, even brand new.

• 7 months later...