IGNORED

Translucent RED Jaguar Console Shells - ORDER NOW

Parrothead

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was asking not as I thought it was not available to order but because no one had indicated they had ordered one. For me this confirms that others may find this problematic like me. Firstly like me of you already have regular, white and clear then where can red be put? Jags are quite wide and I live in a shoebox, furthermore jags are getting expensive just to rip the board from. With my clear one I went to the extent of getting Brian at one of the atari warehouses, I forget the name, to rip a brand new board for me and ship it to the UK. This was after extensive customer service problems with troy at best electronics, the other atari warehouse in california. However I still like the idea and may get a.red shell. But where will it stop? Am I going to fill my house with multiple coloured jags?

Edited by Guitari

• 2 weeks later...

Bulk order enquiry.

We're looking to use the translucent Jaguar cases to produce awesome "RETRO" sub-casings for PC users. First up, after a recent bargain auction haul, we'll be offering Jagu-housed PCI video capture cards. After this the sky really is the limit. Imagine a PC with a huge array of rainbow-coloured Jaguars each offering masses more potential than your original, limited, boring PC monolith.

Look out for the kickstarter campaign soon.

• Like 8

He's busy passing off a SNES mini as a prototype for his new Coleco console.

No - the mini-SNES proved too complicated to get running in time. The new, much more powerful FPGA core now consists of a video capture card. Screw the old SNES 320*200 graphics.

• Like 4

I think the guy means well. Just over ambitious and starts projects but doesn't finish them...Too bad. Just another reason for people to mock the Jag (the clear Jag case and all).

Yeah. he meant well by stuffing a SNES mini inside a Jaguar case saying it was a prototype FPGA-based system running their SNES core, and he meant well when he stuffed an old CCTV capture card inside a Jaguar case and intimated that it was really, really the actual real one this time, it even had an LED that lit up!

Mother Theresa meant well.

Mike Kennedy meant to deceive every last one of us on multiple occasions in order to receive hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars to fund not only the production of, but clearly the creation of, his fantasy world console.

I for one will not be buying no fancy clear plastics as long as he's the owner of the moulds, I'd rather use bare boards or fashion my own out of yoghurt pots lolol.

In fact, given what has transpired, I think he's invalidated his license to profiteer via AtariAge.

• Like 6