IGNORED

SOLD - TI 99/4a Hardware and Software - Mostly CIB/NIB - Prices lowered!

Mitkraft

This is a lot of TI stuff I picked up locally from a former TI employee. It all came from TI directly either through company store or brought home from work. Im looking to sell some to go towards what I paid for it and to maybe trade some other stuff.

Shipping would be in addition to stated prices. If you feel my prices are completely out of whack (in either direction) let me know by PM. Thanks!

Hardware:

MOVED TO ITS OWN NEW THREAD - TI 99/4A Computer console I'm keeping the new one that I got with this lot, but I already have two so Ill sell my current un-modified one if someone is interested. Power cable would be included.

MOVED TO ITS OWN NEW THREAD - TI Expansion System (Reconditioned by TI and sold through company store I believe) with interface card cable, RS233 card, floppy drive and controller I'm probably going to swap floppy drives with the new PEB but I believe my old one works just fine. Ill verify though. Not sure on price yet but if you are interested let me know and Ill get on testing my drive and the new drive so I can speak to its working condition.

MOVED TO ITS OWN NEW THREAD - TI Omni 800 / Model 840 printer As you can see from the pictures this thing is big and heavy. I'm not sure what the interest level would be in it or if it would be worth shipping or only of local interest. Shoot me a PM if you are interested and we can talk.

Software:

In sealed outer boxes:
SOLD ($38.99 ebay) $29 - TI Editor / Assembler
SOLD (34.99 ebay) $29 - TI Logo II
SOLD (28.99 ebay) $19 - TI MULTIPLAN
SOLD (24.99 ebay) $24 - TI-Writer Word Processor

Complete in box (Dont have any of these):
DECIDED TO KEEP - $8 - TI-Personal Report Generator (not sealed and may have been used but if so its barely perceptible. I would still call it mint)
SOLD - $7 Multiplication (not sealed but I cant find any signs of use)
DECIDED TO KEEP - $8 - Division I (not sealed but seems unused)
DECIDED TO KEEP - $7 - Early Learning Fun (in unsealed cardboard, looks unused)
DECIDED TO KEEP - $9 - TI-Chisholm Trail (in unsealed cardboard, cart looks barely used)
DECIDED TO KEEP - $8 - Munchman (in unsealed cardboard, cart looks barely used)
DECIDED TO KEEP - $10 - Tunnels Of Doom (carton is sealed on one side but looks like it came loose on the other. Adhesive on carton labels has dried and theyve come off but are still in good condition and can be re-attached. Comes with Cassette and Cartridge)

Plato Software I understand these to be fairly rare so I have no idea how to price them. I also suspect they may be best sold all together. Please contact me if you are interested.

SOLD - Plato Interpreter (carton unsealed on one side but doesnt show signs of use)
I have 4 different Plato Courseware. All are (High School grades 9 -- 12) Skills Mathematics

SOLD - 1. Special Topics (sealed carton)
SOLD - 2. Basic Number Ideas 2 (sealed carton, has 5214 in black marker on end of package)
SOLD - 3. Math Sentences In One Variable 1 (sealed carton, has 5275 in red marker on end of package)
SOLD - 4. Math Sentences In One Variable 2

Edited by Mitkraft

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...