IGNORED

I might be selling more stuff

Change yours. I still don't know what ika is.

Revolutionikea -- it's an invasion of Swedish furniture.

I can respect what you're doing, Dude. You're evolving a preference for quality collecting over quantity/completism. I'm currently far from that, but eventually I need to do some downsizing. It will be interesting to see where land and what I end up keeping.

I can has wrom woomper?

• Like 1

Don't, you"re crazy ! If you buy it, you'll love it A LOT ;)

For sure! VectrexDude would r0xx0rz!!!!111one

I was lucky enough to find a good deal on a Vectrex at CGE 2012. It came with a spare controller, (I think) five or six games, and their respective gels. Later I bought a multi-cart from someone in AA.

For some silly reason, I even enjoy playing Vectrex Football with a friend on it. I can't get this friend to touch an Intellivision, so that was very cool. :)

I don't keep up with prices so i can only base it off of Ebay prices. Maybe $40-50 for Truckin and $35-40 for White Water. ???

Seriously, loose? I knew that Truckin' was a bit pricey, but I was not expecting to see White Water so high. Is it really a rare item?

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay

Seriously, loose? I knew that Truckin' was a bit pricey, but I was not expecting to see White Water so high. Is it really a rare item?

-dZ.

naah, that's only is the amount ex-IntellivisionDude ( :P ) hopes to get

I wait for master Jason to let us know about the current prices of those loose carts

naah, that's only is the amount ex-IntellivisionDude ( :P ) hopes to get

I wait for master Jason to let us know about the current prices of those loose carts

I think he meant CIB prices. I tend to underestimate Imagic loose cart prices. I forget that they are fun and playable. My normal mindset is that they are all under $10 loose, except for Fathom....but then I look at loose sales and I'm sometimes shocked at how high loose Imagic games can sell for :)

I know of one more game that should be precious to you. It was a personal gift offered in friendship which I hope you enjoyed; so if you ever decide to part with it, I'll happily take it back. :)

-dZ.

I'm never selling that silly. Even if i got in financial debt and had to sell everything off little by little it would be one of the last things i'd sell. :)

Revolutionikea -- it's an invasion of Swedish furniture.

Ah it's all making sense now. I'll just assume Revolutiondavenport was already taken ;)

-dZ.

No mine are complete, i was quoting complete prices.

I don't know how deep down the Rabbit Hole of Variants in want to go. I do have a good "starter set" of French Canadian games and a few decent Digiplay and some of the CBS Coleco's...but it terrifies me what it would cost to go sailing in foreign waters.

I just recently became aware of ShockVision and adaptors. Sweet.

I don't know how deep down the Rabbit Hole of Variants in want to go. I do have a good "starter set" of French Canadian games and a few decent Digiplay and some of the CBS Coleco's...but it terrifies me what it would cost to go sailing in foreign waters.

Did you mean to post that here? :lol:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/249038-fs-rare-intellivision-bilingual-variants-shockvision/

'Tis a wild and dangerous voyage ye ponder. Be forewarned. :)

• Like 1

links pls... :)

I held off for the longest time, but recently started with French Canadian games. I have assorted Bandai, Digiplay, etc, but only a few. My advice is to pick one and hold off on the others. I'm focusing on FrCan, but being very selective on the rest. I make exception for Activision ;-) Where are you, Digiplay Worm Whomper!?

I've got about 8 Digiplay in pretty good shape, especially for Digiplay. Nothing super rare. No Worm Whomper. I may have two Bandi games and maybe 20 French Canadian. The three Intellivoice games could be cool.

I started with the Sears and finished those.

I don't know of any other I will ever finish...but I will buy some on occasion. I'm still trying to finish off my shrink-wrapped.