IGNORED

I might be selling more stuff

Laugh at me if you will but i want a Wii U + the game Mario Maker. :woozy:

I currently don't have the extra cash for it and i'd rather sell some of my own stuff to pay for it. I have plenty of games just collecting dust.

Not sure what i want to sell at the moment. And there is a chance it won't be just Intellivision games. But unfortunately that is where most of the money is.

I know it's crazy that i finally hit the 125 and now i'm down to 123 and that could be even less eventually. So far i haven't sold anything that i can't play on the Flashback. But at the same time i have games i'd never sell even though they are on the Flashback like Body Slam and Slam Dunk. My precious's.

I know it's though to want to sell any of my games. But i'm trying to set aside the collector mentality especially for games i know i'm never gonna play and put that money towards something that i will.

So i'm on a goal of raising about $250-300. I guess that depends on if i can get what i need cheap.

Games i have considered selling

Stadium Mud Buggies (Loose)

Learning Fun 1 & 2 (Loose)

Triple Challenge (Cart & Manual)

Super Pro Decathlon (Complete)

Truckin (Complete)

White Water (Complete)

Fathom (Loose)

Tandyvision System (with the box which you can see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huZ5aCAO2NQ)

I know loose games don't do well on Ebay so i won't be putting them up for auction. ;)

I think Rev has a Wii U lol

But I doubt he sold his soul for it ;) I also own multiple systems, but I would never get the idea of selling my Intellivision-Rares to buy something ordinary like a Wii U, which will just be cheaper if you wait.

I mean its your stuff, so of course you can do whatever you want to do with it, but it really fells wrong if the IntellivisionDude does something like that :D

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 1

I'm currently not wanting to sell any of those. :(

No problem.

Ah he's offering it to our community of collectors first, thus helping others compete their sets. So whether collecting or helping others collect INTV items, I think the IntellivisionDude handle is still very fitting :)

That's make sense.

• Like 1

I can respect what you're doing, Dude. You're evolving a preference for quality collecting over quantity/completism. I'm currently far from that, but eventually I need to do some downsizing. It will be interesting to see where land and what I end up keeping.

Plus you never know. Somewhere down the road i could re-buy what i have sold. :) :thumbsup:

I have a few modern systems. I dont discriminate.

Wii U

Xbox 360

Ps3

Wii

Ps2

Xbox

Gamecube

Ps1

N64

Snes

Nes

One day Ill get a Ps4 and Xbone....and coming up the Nintendo "NX" or whatever the final name is.

I own all of those you listed (except Wii U) plus Xbox One, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Power Base Converter, Turbo Grafx 16, Tandy Coco, Atari 800xl, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Colecovision, GBA SP, DS Lite, 3DS XL. That might be it.

Like that'll ever happen......

Smart ass. lol

I own all of those you listed (except Wii U) plus Xbox One, Sega Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Power Base Converter, Turbo Grafx 16, Tandy Coco, Atari 800xl, Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Colecovision, GBA SP, DS Lite, 3DS XL. That might be it.

Smart ass. lol

You don't have a Vectrex unit ? You're kidding me ? ^^

• Like 2

You don't have a Vectrex unit ? You're kidding me ? ^^

That system has been on my want list for quite some time. The closest i got was last year when a good deal popped up on Ebay but i ended up passing. Maybe one day but it's not as high on my want list as it used to be. :)

That system has been on my want list for quite some time. The closest i got was last year when a good deal popped up on Ebay but i ended up passing. Maybe one day but it's not as high on my want list as it used to be. :)

Don't, you"re crazy ! If you buy it, you'll love it A LOT ;)

post-32817-0-57863800-1455174996_thumb.jpg

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 3

I know it's crazy that i finally hit the 125 and now i'm down to 123 and that could be even less eventually. So far i haven't sold anything that i can't play on the Flashback. But at the same time i have games i'd never sell even though they are on the Flashback like Body Slam and Slam Dunk. My precious's.

I know of one more game that should be precious to you. It was a personal gift offered in friendship which I hope you enjoyed; so if you ever decide to part with it, I'll happily take it back. :)

-dZ.