IGNORED

large lot of used EPROM for sale 2764 to 27010

7800fan

ON EBAY!!

Long before Harmony cart and other flash cart was mentioned, I used to make some NES and 2600 game carts for myself. Then my cheap ass Willem EPROM burner up and died. I get what I paid for and these chips were all put away and forgotten until a few days ago when I was really cleaning my work bench out. If I find anymore EPROM, it'll be added to the pile.

Since I got them used around 15 years ago, a few bent pins, some may not be erased, and I can't test any of them without a programmer. So make a reasonable offer. I looked on eBay, it seems they have gotten quite a lot more expensive, I guess because they aren't produced anymore and demand still remains high in the niche marked.

2764 40

27128 21

27256 72

27512 75

27010 17

27020 1

I also have a single 28F010 flash ROM as well.

I can fit most of them in a single small flat rate box for under $7 in USA plus insurance against lost postage (2 boxes if you buy the whole lot), international pricing varies. If I find a right sized box I could probably fit the whole lot inside flat rate envelope as well. Make a reasonable offer, and mention which one (or few) of the EPROM or if you want all of them.

post-40915-0-57741700-1455310504_thumb.jpg

Edited by 7800fan

• 2 weeks later...

The erasing is what kills it for me. There is so much new old stock you can get for $1 or less the erasing is not worth the hassle.

I agree. 50 cents a pop was ERASED socket pulls. I'd never spend the time to erase hundreds of eproms unless the deal was extraordinarily good.

I have a rather large bulk eraser, so that doesn't slow me down. What can take considerable time is having to remove labels and glue residue from EPROMs. I typically just buy NOS or...highly refurbished (as in, labels removed, cleaned, erased, straightened pins) EPROMs to save me time.

..Al

Ditto.

When I was looking, eBay had average price for BIN from about $3 to $12 depending on sizes. No one made an offer though, just that my original asking price seemed a little high even though it was about half of the average prices.

I would have let this go if someone made an offer of oh say, $150 shipped for the whole lot. I guess I won't bother asking for best offer since no one offered. :/

Still up for sale BTW if someone wants to make an offer.