On variants, I have:

1)

Big League Baseball

Major League Baseball

Sears Baseball

2)

NFL Football

Sears Football

If I am not mistaken, these count as one per set towards the 125, as there is really no difference between the games, functionally.

I now have a small stack of duplicates as well. :)

Good times.

I'm almost jealous of you beginning to get into the INTV side of the hobby. These are the days where new finds for your collection come easy and often. While the hunt for the rarer pieces is a lot of fun, there's something about getting new additions pretty much every month in the early days of a collection that is really fun. I'm down to the final 12 of the 125 and of those, only Beamrider is fairly easy to get. The other 11 will come few and far between over the next few years so I envy you in getting new additions fast and often during this time.

Not that getting up there in game count isn't a fun place to be. It's just the collecting slows down a lot compared to the early stages. Enjoy it my friend!

I am now at 47 not including variants.

On variants, I have:

1)

Big League Baseball

Major League Baseball

Sears Baseball

2)

NFL Football

Sears Football

If I am not mistaken, these count as one per set towards the 125, as there is really no difference between the games, functionally.

I now have a small stack of duplicates as well. :)

Good times.

What do you have that is not CIB? I have some spare manuals and overlays I can send you if it helps fill in the small gaps. No charge, they aren't expensive. Also what do you have as duplicates?

What do you have that is not CIB? I have some spare manuals and overlays I can send you if it helps fill in the small gaps. No charge, they aren't expensive. Also what do you have as duplicates?

See here. :)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/249381-needing/?p=3447016&do=findComment&comment=3447016