IGNORED

Needing:

Opry99er

I will post here periodically with what I am needing. Makes more sense to post here than on the Marketplace, as many do not look there regularly. :)

Some entries will be games, some will be overlays, box upgrades, manuals, etc.

I will update when I acquire items, and will add to the list as needed. Feel free to PM if you have a line on any of these items. :)

**Upgrades: (meaning my boxes are torn up or falling apart)

-Upgrade in box for Burgertime

-Upgrade in box for Bowling (or Sears version in good shape)

-Upgrade in box for Donkey Kong

**To Complete a set:

-Box, manual, overlays for Shark!Shark!

-Box, manual, overlays for Treasure of Tarmin

-Box, manual, overlays for Tron Deadly Discs

Will have more when I get home tonight and can look over my cart-only stuff. Would like to complete those sets first, for sure.

Thanks!!!

For Burgertime, you need Gatefold box or later Flip Box? I have to check. I'm about to post 70 different carts on Ebay and about as many CIB games. I think I can hook you up with a Burgertime. I'll get a list to post before I put on ebay. Most I got from large lots looking for carts for Piggy Bank.

My current one is the straight up box... Which is thrashed. I love the gatefolds.

If you have prices in mind for your CIBs, let me know... I still have 78 games I am lacking toward my 125. :D

I should have some funds freed up in a week or so. Would love first crack at some commons to fill some gaps.

Sadly I "recycled" maybe 100 boxes over the last year because I didn't want the hassle of selling them and really only needed the carts. Nothing but commons though...but a lot of vintage Gate-Folds and Sears. That might have been a little criminal...but the world has enough Poker and Blackjacks and Space Battle. It's the boxes with the Black Print saying "For Color TV Only" I regret.

Sadly I "recycled" maybe 100 boxes over the last year because I didn't want the hassle of selling them and really only needed the carts. Nothing but commons though...but a lot of vintage Gate-Folds and Sears. That might have been a little criminal...but the world has enough Poker and Blackjacks and Space Battle. It's the boxes with the Black Print saying "For Color TV Only" I regret.

*sniff* :_( :(

In the future I would be willing to take in any stray boxes you might acquire.

What the hell, man!? :o

I will post here periodically with what I am needing. Makes more sense to post here than on the Marketplace, as many do not look there regularly. :)

Some entries will be games, some will be overlays, box upgrades, manuals, etc.

I will update when I acquire items, and will add to the list as needed. Feel free to PM if you have a line on any of these items. :)

**Upgrades: (meaning my boxes are torn up or falling apart)

-Upgrade in box for Burgertime

-Upgrade in box for Bowling (or Sears version in good shape)

-Upgrade in box for Donkey Kong

**To Complete a set:

-Box, manual, overlays for Shark!Shark!

-Box, manual, overlays for Treasure of Tarmin

-Box, manual, overlays for Tron Deadly Discs

Will have more when I get home tonight and can look over my cart-only stuff. Would like to complete those sets first, for sure.

Thanks!!!

Be aware of mix and matching parts (ie. Intellivision Inc vs Mattel; Mattel Hong Kong vs Mattel USA). Very few overlays were made in Hong Kong so most Hong Kong games had USA overlays (it should say so on the box). And then some of the older Mattel games have multiple revisions of parts. People do it for whatever reasons (probably mostly for resale as "complete") but I prefer things kept original.

My incomplete games

Here is what I have on each:

AD&D Tarmin: cart

Beauty & Beast: cart, one overlay

Frogger: cart

He-Man MOTU: cart

Loco-Motion: cart, one overlay

Microsurgeon: cart

Pitfall: cart, one overlay

Shark! Shark!: cart, two overlays

Tron Deadly Discs: cart, two overlays

Tron Solar Sailor: cart

Vectron: cart

I also have many other cart-only or cart plus overlays, but they are games I already have CIB.

My incomplete games

Here is what I have on each:

AD&D Tarmin: cart

Beauty & Beast: cart, one overlay

Frogger: cart

He-Man MOTU: cart

Loco-Motion: cart, one overlay

Microsurgeon: cart

Pitfall: cart, one overlay

Shark! Shark!: cart, two overlays

Tron Deadly Discs: cart, two overlays

Tron Solar Sailor: cart

Vectron: cart

I also have many other cart-only or cart plus overlays, but they are games I already have CIB.

PM me your address :)