IGNORED

Intellivision Super Pro Baseball - When Is This Getting Released?

atarifan88

It is unknown what will happen with the game. There is very little interest in sports titles and a title that already has 3 incarnations. The hobby has enough new titles coming out and does not need a rehash of an old title. This is partial reason why Mystic Caslte has not released.

The Intellivision seems to be the exception to the low interest in sports titles I'd say. I'd be curious to see what an interest gauging thread would show. I'd be in for both titles you mentioned.

I would most likely buy them both as well. C-Mart is kinda at the top of the food chain buying wise, so I know him and others would buy in.

I need to start selling off non Intellivision related video game items to keep up with the explosion of Homebrew games this year, or start working weekends again which I am hesitant to do at the age of 53.

Anybody looking for random stuff from other systems, let me know. Mostly Sega Genesis, some Nintendo, Mattel Handhelds and a couple Intellivision extras! :)

Source?

Intelligentvision.us and intellivisionrevolution.com

And while I am out here...thanks to rev... here is something I have been busy on. Speaking of things that have very little interest. I loved my Adam computer and wanted to use the keyboard again. Does anyone else think like me? Let me know if you have an interest in an interface.

http://www.intellivision.us/adam_intfc/adam_intfc.php

And while I am out here...thanks to rev... here is something I have been busy on. Speaking of things that have very little interest. I loved my Adam computer and wanted to use the keyboard again. Does anyone else think like me? Let me know if you have an interest in an interface.

Cool! I got a thanks. :-)

I want the CV Keyboard. Reserve me one please.

Dave would you consider an interest thread at all? Rev would be happy to set one up I'm sure. I think you might be surprised at the level of interest. All of your Super Pro games have been so well done, I'd really like these two. They, along with Utopia, are the ones I'd be most interested in seeing upgraded.

Also, please make sure you don't use Rev's opinion on sports games as a gauge as I'm not 100% sure he knows any sports besides Hello Kitty dress up. :) seriously though, there will always be room on my shelves for your games.

• Like 1

Have you posted this in the CV forums at all? I would assume there would be some interest there.

Dave would you consider an interest thread at all? Rev would be happy to set one up I'm sure. I think you might be surprised at the level of interest. All of your Super Pro games have been so well done, I'd really like these two. They, along with Utopia, are the ones I'd be most interested in seeing upgraded.

Also, please make sure you don't use Rev's opinion on sports games as a gauge as I'm not 100% sure he knows any sports besides Hello Kitty dress up. :) seriously though, there will always be room on my shelves for your games.

I don't wanna make a poll. Someone already did.

Trying to hit all the points...

- Rev, I love you man but you are not getting an Adam interface. There will only be 7 made and I want them to go to people that will use them and enjoy them; people that had an Adam as a kid.

- I posted the info about the keyboard interface in the Adam site but there is *extremely* little support there. The interface was made for me and all that matters is that I have it.

- Rev, you already have a completed FUBAR. Yes, I had plans to do more but at least you have something. Hopefully, you have not distributed it as Mike Hayes asked me not to do anything with it as he has plans for it. Please check with him what he is doing with the game.

- Cmart604, I do not do things based on polls; I do them because I want to. Thanks for the offer though.

I thank Atarifan88 for the interest in the game and I am sorry my games are in limbo. I really have appreciated everyone that supported me over the years and loved sharing the games. I think the beatings I took over the years wore me out. And as the haters come out, I go back into hiding.

Dave, I wished to gauge interest in your pending games and opened an interest thread. As developers, we often miscalculate interest in our projects. When I released my third game for the TI, I thought it would garner some interest and perhaps folks would want to buy a copy. Unfortunately, there wasn't such interest. No big deal, as it is a very small community, and my game came out as part of a game writing contest, had a few flaws and bugs that needed working through. Lack of interest, though, sort of turned me off to continuing to work on it.

I guess what I am trying to say is that folks really love what you do. I hope that if interest is high and folks want to order your games, I hope you consider it.

Thank you for your numerous contributions to the system library.