IGNORED

Intellivotion...

Eric7100

ugh.. i hate to get into anything, although this is the infamous & rowdy Inty forum after all.. hey, I like sex jokes just like any other normal guy.. But, just keep in mind that Opry's son post here occasionally. I think it's all about Respect, not sensitivity in this case. ;) Maybe show alittle more respect in his threads in particular.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

ugh.. i hate to get into anything, although this is the infamous & rowdy Inty forum after all.. hey, I like sex jokes just like any other normal guy.. But, just keep in mind that Opry's son post here occasionally. I think it's all about Respect, not sensitivity in this case. ;) Maybe show alittle more respect in his threads in particular.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thats where the problem was. It was in a thread which a six year old might visit.
  • Like 1

1. I did not know that.

2. A 6-year-old has no business posting here or having an account here. That is just too young. I think even FB has a 13-year-old (minimum) requirement. Why should we censor ourselves in places where 6-year-olds should not be?

1. I did not know that.

2. A 6-year-old has no business posting here or having an account here. That is just too young. I think even FB has a 13-year-old (minimum) requirement. Why should we censor ourselves in places where 6-year-olds should not be?

He posts some high scores in his father's threads occasionally. Other than that, I dunno what to tell you, take it up with Al or Opry99er, I'm out... :)

• Like 1

1. I did not know that.

With all due respect...

My son has an account on here because he is passionate about programming his TI-99/4A. He loves playing games and entering high score competitions with me.

I have never once complained about any language or content here, nor has he ever even SEEN any content I would consider inappropriate.

He only signs on when I am sitting next to him. He doesn't even know his password.

He is a member of our Intellivision Bowling League and takes incredible joy in participating in the goings on here.

You'll never hear me complain about content, because he only reads what I let him read...only signs in when I put in his password.

And again...with all due respect... It is not your place to determine who has business posting here... And nobody needs to censor anything... I am an active father who actively participates with my son and encourages his interests.

With all due respect.

• Like 8