IGNORED

TI Artist

mantadoc

The Geneve mice were rebadged Z-Nix Turbomice (bus mouse version, IIRC). At some point I took one of the Z-Nix serial mice apart and figured out which wires were different and built a short adapter cable to use them with a Geneve. I'm not sure if I still have the schematic for it around here--and the cable was given to a friend in Germany. . .a looooonnnggg time ago.

I have a standard Mechatronic mouse, a Geneve mouse, and an Asgard mouse. Note that any three-button serial mouse will work with the Asgard mouse driver software and a regular RS-232 card. . .

• Like 2

Yes, I noticed that. I like yours better as it appears to hook up to the parallel port. Does it? Does the interface software work with anything else besides TI-Artist?

Mine hooked to the joystick port and came with a xbasic driver that let you attach a sprite to it. So I convered an xbasic missile command clone to work with it, and of course my 'mousedesk' application works with it as well.

Greg

• Like 1