IGNORED

Selling Major Items in my Intellivision Collection

Eric7100

April Fool's! :D

Happy April Fool's Day, Intellivision Brotherhood! :P

I'm not sure why this thread seems to be getting such a serious vibe, but it's all in good fun. Congratulations to those who figured it out. And a special congratulations to Cmart, who guessed it right away, before it was even April Fool's Day in his timezone.

I received a lot of PM's expressing interest in my items, and I'm not going to respond to each of them individually. I hope that all of you will simply see this post.

To my knowledge, I have never lied about anything in this forum, although there were things that I discussed that I now wish I had kept more private. Everything that I said in my original post was true. I have come across some major financial setbacks in recent months. And I desperately need money to pay for some major unanticipated expenses. And I have given much thought and consideration to selling some major items in my Intellivision collection. It's just that I'm not quite ready to sell. I am holding out in the event that either my life situation improves, or I am able to handle my financial hardships in a different way.

The list that I posted is a real list. I have every one of those items. I am too lazy to go back and look, but I am pretty sure that I made certain things clear about my Intellivision collection, or at least alluded to them, in previous posts. I mentioned having two copies of Piggy Bank. I told the story of how a kind person here on AtariAge sold me their Flashback overlays, and then I finally received the set from Keith that I was waiting for in the mail. So I ended up with two sets. And yes, Big League Baseball did arrive safe and sound, in the middle of our blizzard. I at least PM'ed the seller on here that I received the game, even if I didn't post it in a public thread.

I can't remember everything I've ever said on here, and I'm admittedly too lazy to look it all up. But I don't have to prove anything to anybody. I'm not on trial here. You can all choose to believe what you want.

This was just a joke, one of many that I have played today, both in other places online, and during the course of my physical work day. Like I said before, it's all in good fun, so cheers to my Intellivision Brotherhood members who understand that! :)

And again, happy April Fool's Day to all! :mad: :mad: :P

• Like 2

April Fool's! :D

Happy April Fool's Day, Intellivision Brotherhood! :P

I'm not sure why this thread seems to be getting such a serious vibe, but it's all in good fun. Congratulations to those who figured it out. And a special congratulations to Cmart, who guessed it right away, before it was even April Fool's Day in his timezone.

I received a lot of PM's expressing interest in my items, and I'm not going to respond to each of them individually. I hope that all of you will simply see this post.

To my knowledge, I have never lied about anything in this forum, although there were things that I discussed that I now wish I had kept more private. Everything that I said in my original post was true. I have come across some major financial setbacks in recent months. And I desperately need money to pay for some major unanticipated expenses. And I have given much thought and consideration to selling some major items in my Intellivision collection. It's just that I'm not quite ready to sell. I am holding out in the event that either my life situation improves, or I am able to handle my financial hardships in a different way.

The list that I posted is a real list. I have every one of those items. I am too lazy to go back and look, but I am pretty sure that I made certain things clear about my Intellivision collection, or at least alluded to them, in previous posts. I mentioned having two copies of Piggy Bank. I told the story of how a kind person here on AtariAge sold me their Flashback overlays, and then I finally received the set from Keith that I was waiting for in the mail. So I ended up with two sets. And yes, Big League Baseball did arrive safe and sound, in the middle of our blizzard. I at least PM'ed the seller on here that I received the game, even if I didn't post it in a public thread.

I can't remember everything I've ever said on here, and I'm admittedly too lazy to look it all up. But I don't have to prove anything to anybody. I'm not on trial here. You can all choose to believe what you want.

This was just a joke, one of many that I have played today, both in other places online, and during the course of my physical work day. Like I said before, it's all in good fun, so cheers to my Intellivision Brotherhood members who understand that! :)

And again, happy April Fool's Day to all! :mad: :mad: :P

Joking around is all good as long as its in good taste, but remember if you can dish it, you should be able to take.... Real Question here is, Have you been taking the joking "all in good fun" as you put it.

• Like 1

Joking around is all good as long as its in good taste, but remember if you can dish it, you should be able to take.... Real Question here is, Have you been taking the joking "all in good fun" as you put it.

For the most part. I didn't like Rev's "pubic lice" joke, and he is soooooo anti-dog. But when I respond to comments with "I hate you guys" or "What is this, kindergarten," I am only joking, and I worry sometimes that you take me too seriously. :lol:

• Like 1

For the most part. I didn't like Rev's "pubic lice" joke, and he is soooooo anti-dog. But when I respond to comments with "I hate you guys" or "What is this, kindergarten," I am only joking, and I worry sometimes that you take me too seriously. :lol:

Who said I was joking about the pubic lice?

lol, I think on occasion I may have....written text can be taken the wrong way sometimes without seeing ones expression or body language...

lol, I think on occasion I may have....written text can be taken the wrong way sometimes without seeing ones expression or body language...

Yeah, I mean... weren't you the one who gave me that "hate is a strong word" lecture? I didn't really need that, because I don't really hate anybody. "I hate you guys" was just another joke.

Rev, on the other hand, was born a joke... :P

Edited by Eric7100

Yeah, I mean... weren't you the one who gave me that "hate is a strong word" lecture? I didn't really need that, because I don't really hate anybody. "I hate you guys" was just another joke.

Rev, on the other hand, was born a joke...

Im glad I wasnt born pubic lice, otherwise I may of ended up your little buddy!

Cool! :)

By the way, would you please tell everybody that I really do have a "Spiker CIB (but the box is a repro box)" and that my wording wasn't "just a nice touch"? After all, you are the one who sold it to me! :)

Tis true, and I also sold you the Super Series....

• Like 1