IGNORED

Selling Major Items in my Intellivision Collection

Eric7100

I think you also threw in a LF, along with the Spiker. I think it was just the cart/manual, and then later I added a box. Damn... I've bought more from you than I realized!

Yep, I think you owe me now....please send me the 4-Tris Intelligentvision, lol.......and now is a good time, no blizzards!

Eric, I am sorry you are apparently bowing out from the Intellivision. Your comments have been entertaining and priceless.Please, stick around!

As a group, in a forum I hope in no way we have pushed you out of here or been a consideration into selling your collection. Best to you in all you do brother, Wolfy62 :x :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Eric, I am sorry you are apparently bowing out from the Intellivision. Your comments have been entertaining and priceless.Please, stick around!

As a group, in a forum I hope in no way we have pushed you out of here or been a consideration into selling your collection. Best to you in all you do brother, Wolfy62 :x :thumbsup:

I get it. April Fool's Day is not over on the West Coast. :lol: