IGNORED

WTB : 2600 red label Q*Bert and Sentinel

SS

THIS REQUEST HAS BEEN FULFILLED. THANK YOU.

I am pretty close to finishing my 2600 red label (-1) collection. Q*Bert and Sentinel are my two holdouts, so I'm hoping that AA can help out. Please let me know if you have either (or both!) FS at a reasonable price.

Thanks.

Edited by SS

I've got both loose cart only or probably even boxed nice shape at least. No marker or weirdness on them

I can shoot you some pics if we agree on a price

Pm me or cpuwiz and make an offer. I wouldn't want much of anything for them but I don't even know what to ask my friend.

Throw in some shipping and a few bucks?

• Like 1

I've got both loose cart only or probably even boxed nice shape at least. No marker or weirdness on them

I can shoot you some pics if we agree on a price

Pm me or cpuwiz and make an offer. I wouldn't want much of anything for them but I don't even know what to ask my friend.

Throw in some shipping and a few bucks?

Thanks Chris! Atarian7 has already made me an offer on the red label Q*Bert, so I'm good on that. Sentinel is the last cart that I need to finish off my "Red Label (-1)" set, though, so I am definitely interested in that one! I am really only a loose cartridge collector, so I don't have much need for a boxed version. I will send you a PM in about an hour or so once I get home.

Edited by SS

-1 being NTSC BMX Airmaster I'm guessing?

There's not even the slightest hope in hell that I'll ever get my sweaty little hands on that one! Too bad it didn't show up in the South American find too.

There's not even the slightest hope in hell that I'll ever get my sweaty little hands on that one! Too bad it didn't show up in the South American find too.

It shows up from time to time and the price does go down once in a while so don't give up hope. You can get a PAL one CIB for $100 to $150 if all else fails and you just want to fill the hole.

• Like 1