IGNORED

SPIDER-MAN new release

VPB---

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone!

Sorry for lack of recent updates. Been a crazy few weeks at the house. Our new daughter arrived on 5/27/16( everything went well with her) then I spent the next week and half keeping my sick 4 year old away from my wife and the new born - not fun or easy with a few late night ER trips involved... then last week I tested positive for the flu... glad that flu shot was free at work since the strand I got wasn't part of 60% of known strands the shot was supposed to cover... Feeling better now and spent all weekend cleaning and dousing everything and every inch of the house with disinfectant spray!

Now the part you actually want to hear about. I am closing the order for Spider-man as of umm.... now. I know I had messaged with a few about maybe them adding other games in with this order but nothing other then my comfort level with this being my first time organizing something like this I want to keep it as simple as possible. Once this order has arrived and you are all happily playing or looking at your copy if you don't intend to play it I will work with VPB on the next title which will be the Apollo Games: Space Cavern he released recently as well. Then maybe Forbidden Lands! Thank you for your patience and understanding with this.

Payment:

I will figure the total amount for shipping 1 copy within the US in the next few days as the game box will be roughly the same size the original Parker Bros games for the Videopac released in Europe. Once I have that I will message everyone with the total for everything and my PayPal info if you don't already have it. The easiest method I can come up with is for everyone to pay me and then me send Mark one final payment to save on everyone having deal with the fee of converting USD to EUR. I have some feedback on the marketplace forum and have done deals with a handful of the members that have a copy reserved. If you have any questions please feel free to ask: Arcade Junkie, Thanatos, or Retrogamer81081 about the past deals we have completed for reference.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Scott.

• Like 2

Again guys if anyone can reach out to Rob Mitchell or rpgcollector in another method besides PM's on AtariAge that would be great so we can find out if they still want a copy or if we just need to move on without them.

Thanks for your help and patience.

Scott

We are finally all paid up and ready to send the final payment to VPB. I emailed him a little bit ago and I will provide you all with the tracking info for the shipment to me from him once he sends it to me.

I will be leaving you all feedback in the User Feedback Forum Shortly: http://atariage.com/forums/forum/104-user-feedback-forum/

Please do the same once the game or games are safely in you hands.

Thanks.

Scott

• Like 2