IGNORED

Question re: Sega Genesis Miracle Piano Teaching System

I don't know Genesis stuff so I'm asking. I looked on ebay but saw none for the Genesis.

I saw a Miracle Piano Teaching System by Software Toolworks for sale at a flea market. It had the keyboard, cartridge and hookups (no box) and looked to be in great condition. I think I can still get it but i don't want to pay too much. What do people usually pay for this?

Since I don't collect Genesis stuff I'll find a home for it if i get it.

If it's complete with all the hook ups then maybe $75-200. I know that's not much help, but it varies widely. It really just takes two bidders to make it insanity. This is one of the rarest items for a Genesis collector, and I believe DP ran an article in Tips & Tricks awhile back giving props to this as the rarest of the rare. I have since seen one auction on ebay, which actually had Joe's article scanned in for bidders to see. :D I forget were it ended up at, but it was a boxed setup, and I can't find it on ebay now, but just to give you an idea, a loose cart sold recently on ebay, DP actually won this one, @ $44:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...&category=27238

If you have the cart, and all the hook ups, expect that to double on the average night, but could easily top the $100 mark, or even the $200 mark to the right bidder, conditions.

Archived