IGNORED

Xenon 2:MEGABLAST - how to order your copy!

Gaztee

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was the clear cart ever auctioned? Was hoping to shill bid the shit out of that ;)

Nope unfortunately the last item for the auction had to be returned as they hadn't been signed as had been agreed. That was six weeks ago and I still haven't had them returned, so the auction will probably wait till February now. Not much point trying to raise some money just after Christmas. Considering I had hoped to use the auction to launch the game, its all gone a bit 2016!

What irks me more is that numerous copies are now turning up on eBay, including one that had a copy of the ST version with it. I feel sorry for the person who paid £110 for them :( especially when they could have waited and got signed copies of both ;)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone know if there are copies available for purchase?

I sent an email and I am just waiting for a reply. I am late to the party but I just got my hands on a Jag system and I am looking for some games.

I tried to message Gaztee but I received an error that he cannot receive any more direct messages

Edited by dsullo

Does anyone know if there are copies available for purchase?

I sent an email and I am just waiting for a reply. I am late to the party but I just got my hands on a Jag system and I am looking for some games.

I tried to message Gaztee but I received an error that he cannot receive any more direct messages

Yes, more copies will be made available soon. I will let Gaztee know that his personal messenger inbox is full.

..Al

• Like 1