IGNORED

Xenon 2:MEGABLAST - how to order your copy!

Gaztee

I played a longer game last night and really enjoyed it. Here are a few impressions:

+ The difficulty level is challenging but manageable

+ The between level shop/upgrade system

+ The music is mesmerizing

+ Dead ends are as frustrating here as they are in real life, but that's why we have reverse. The ability to go backwards adds an unique element to the game

- Stutter at initial level loading screen

- Highscore resets after power down

I also wanted to say that the packaging is above and beyond on this one. It really approaches retail quality.

Thanks to all involved in putting this together. It is easily the second best vertical shooter on the Jaguar. :)

Edited by atariLBC

There are all sorts of things wrong with that extra box... like, for example, that the cardboard tray doesn't actually fit in it...... and some other things!

Frisbee them! or burn them! or laugh at them when they turn up on ebay in 6 months!

I was going to "poster" or frame mine.

Got these about 9 hours ago but just got home to open the box. I couldn't believe my eyes when I gazed upon the awesomeness.

post-2188-0-58854200-1466823935_thumb.jpg

This is an exceptional release. From the game itself to the packaging and care taken with the protective shipping box. They arrived in Texas flawless.

The manual is incredible, full color and soothing to the eyes. Kudos for the color scheme-on top of everything else.

Played my first game and with all continues used, scored 25100. Didn't make it far (as best I can tell) but the challenge is definitely there and I can't wait to hammer out some hours playing this.

Sincere thanks to CyranoJ, OMF and Gaztee- along with everyone else who made this possible. It may not seem like much to some but to me it's a priceless addition to my favorite console's library and I'm grateful for it.

• Like 3

Personally I would love to get hold of an extra poster (rolled instead of folded). But I agree that this is an amazing release, better than some of the official releases for sure.

Even though mine is folded as well I'm more than happy to send you mine if you want an extra. My extra box as well.

I don't plan on selling the game so I don't need all the contents.

Free if you want it just pay for shipping ?

Edited by JaguarBrett

I thought it was interesting that it was packed with two extra boxes that were a little smaller. I forget the back-story, were those misprints because the box was too small?

Game is awesome, love the music... but I'm not very good. I definitely need more practice.

I thought it was interesting that it was packed with two extra boxes that were a little smaller. I forget the back-story, were those misprints because the box was too small?

Game is awesome, love the music... but I'm not very good. I definitely need more practice.

You and me both, level 2 is the furthest I've gotten but the game isn't unfair, I just have work to do :)