IGNORED

Want to complete my VCS gate fold launch title collection

tschak909

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I am in the process of building my tiny little VCS collection, and I've managed to purchase most of the gate folds, but I am missing:

* Basic Math

* Star Ship

* Surround

* Indy 500

Can anybody help me out?

-Thom

I believe i have an extra copy of Star Ship. Basic Math is a TOUGH get. Tele-Games MATH in gatefold is extremely difficult to find as well.

If I come across a Basic Math I will let you know for sure. Have not seen one in a few months and the one that came across eBay most recently was a steal at $35 (They usually go from between $80-$100 in my experience). Are you also looking for the Big Box version of Indy 500?

Some pics of mine. I have two Combats because there are two different boxes for it. One has a slanted manual slit inside and the other has a straight slit. Yes, lame I know.......

Seanpost-32690-0-34226400-1468169034_thumb.jpgpost-32690-0-26121800-1468169081_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

For the record, tried to talk with Chris Leach, did my initial offer, he responded like an asshole, and I said, let's bargain...he responded with, "Well, my copy is no longer for sale."

Which, makes this guy a troll.

Seriously, what did I do to deserve that?

I am genuinely trying to find a copy of one game to complete my meager little collection, that's all I want, I'll negotiate and do a proper bargain, but please do me the favor of being a proper gentleman in the process, and I will return in kind.

-Thom

For the record u r the one that shot me an offer and I replied u offered me $35? Either way I asked if u did your research on this title in the shape it is in and then u Called me the asshole

Thanks for being a d bag! Go play Pokemon go and find yer title on eBay.

If anyone needs $35 and u have a basic math please sell it to this gem. I'm holding on to mine for now and have no more dealings with this guy!

Thanks for calling me a troll man I appreciate it!

Edited by Chris Leach