IGNORED

Zellers Atari 2600 Rare Game Prices?

rapitup

My estimates:

Turmoil $?? can't find anything.

I would find it pretty funny if Turmoil is rare in any way, because there was a copy for 50 cents in a huge bin by the registers at the Half Price Books near Hamilton (Ohio). You rarely see 2600 games at any of those stores and you NEVER see 7800 titles, which is what started me looking through the bin to start with. Bought a copy of Crossbow for a buck.

This is the only listing for "zellers" turmoil on ebay and it was not listed as a zellers cart and sold for $20 so who knows what it would fetch now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-2600-Game-TURMOIL-RARE-TESTED-FREE-SHIPPING-/291806651258?hash=item43f108237a%3Ag%3AwgYAAOSwuzRXdD6%7E&nma=true&si=7cU20UInBSHpOKozgWvT%252B7kGz6o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

now that is a thing of beauty!! :love:

Besides these 18, I have two 4 in 1 games listed as Zellers. They're burried somewhere in the attic, but I suspect they're probably red box Taiwan pirates... Anyone ever seen 4 in 1 games in red boxes with Zellers price tag?

Zellers carts are naked without their boxes... gotta cover them all up!!!

attachicon.gifZellers2.jpg

:evil:

Besides these 18, I have two 4 in 1 games listed as Zellers. They're burried somewhere in the attic, but I suspect they're probably red box Taiwan pirates... Anyone ever seen 4 in 1 games in red boxes with Zellers price tag?

I really don't think Zellers sold any multicarts. At least none of the ones in my area did. Only the single game carts. Many other pirates used the same shells\label art as Zellers so it could be multicarts from them. They are all Taiwan Cooper in the end.

• Like 1

Most probably Taiwanese 2600 Compatibles, just like this one:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-2600-vcs-4-in-1-magemnanea-pukkmen-peetfal-keiston-keper_8240.html

But then again...

8)

Edited by Rom Hunter
  • Like 1

You guys were so mean you must have scared him away. I pmed him days ago for pictures of these.

I'll pay $100 shipped for all 5. Anyone want to sell me theirs for this price?

Ya, I sent him a PM as soon as it was posted also asking for pics. I never got a reply either :(

$100 for all 5 of those is a fair offer.

Edited by Shawn

I've got some red box atari compatible multicarts. But yeah - def no zellers price tags