IGNORED

Nintendo Classic Mini announced

I have 17 bucks, I just "bought" one. Let's see if it arrives, otherwise I will do the eBay buyer protection dance. Maybe the new seller forgot a zero or something in the listing. Maybe they are stolen, but if that were the case, wouldn't they be asking more money?

wat.

"The item you're interested in is no longer available"

We're writing to let you know that we've removed an item you recently won: [redacted] - FAST SAME DAY SHIPPING!! NIB Nintendo NES Classic Edition Mini Console, 30 GAMES Since you've already paid for the item, you don't need to do anything else. If your item hasn't arrived yet, it should arrive soon. If it doesn't, then you'll want to open a case in our Resolution Center. You can learn how to do this, plus find timelines for opening cases, at: http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/item-not-received.html We wish you all the best on eBay and hope your future experiences are pleasant and successful. If you have questions, please click "Help & Contact" at the top of most eBay pages. eBay still has lots of other great deals. Go to http://www.ebay.com to shop. We hope to see you soon.

MAYBE it's a newbie who pulled the auction when stock ran out. I'll stop payment via PayPal in the meantime, because a scam is more likely.

I don't think I'll be dealing with this person directly.

Seller info Holly Managan ‏(edieabbott‏) presti.Bl.123012@gmail.com

If by some miracle this goes through, hey, free NES Classic Mini.

Hang tight, you should hear back from the seller soon
If you don't hear back by Apr. 6, or if there's a problem, you can ask us to step in and help on that day.

That was fun!

• Like 2

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/nesclassicmini/

Walmart got a big shipment on the 31st too for online (local too?) sales. They're coming, and they come in big bundles of them to online retailers seemingly one at a time about a week or so apart usually, but they get slammed by scalpers to keep the price artificially high as Nintendo hasn't shoved out enough to stop the abuse. It's in production no matter what scalpers or debaters want to say about it, just not good production.

http://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/nesclassicmini/

Walmart got a big shipment on the 31st too for online (local too?) sales. They're coming, and they come in big bundles of them to online retailers seemingly one at a time about a week or so apart usually, but they get slammed by scalpers to keep the price artificially high as Nintendo hasn't shoved out enough to stop the abuse. It's in production no matter what scalpers or debaters want to say about it, just not good production.

Why don't these websites simply implement a strict one per customer address (one unit per address, not one unit per account, since a user can create multiple accounts tied to a single shipping address) policy to prevent customers using "bots" from bulk ordering these consoles? They will sell out either way, but those consoles won't be getting flipped on eBay. I swear the fact that online retailers allow bulk purchases on these items is part of the problem. And we have proof because these unscrupulous eBay dealers bragging their finds by displaying pyramids and other stacks on consoles in their homes. I can almost guarantee these were purcased using "bots". :mad:

Also are stores no longer stocking consoles and just sending orders to their online stores? I haven't heard of any shipments to B&M stores since mid-January.

• Like 1

Also are stores no longer stocking consoles and just sending orders to their online stores? I haven't heard of any shipments to B&M stores since mid-January.

Hrm? Brickseek.com reported Target in my local area had some yesterday and today (this email below is from 6:11am). Heck Target is where I got mine back in February.

post-31-0-54232300-1491261044_thumb.jpg

Walmart also had some stock this past couple of weeks but I highly suspect that's where the "scalpers" live. :lol: The majority of Targets are above board and makes sure customers get them in the order they arrive. So if you see it in stock, go line up in the morning and you probably have a good chance.

Edited by NE146