IGNORED

[OT] NES Mini Console (similar to Flashback)

Nes is my all time fave. I am getting two of these. One to put a raspberry pi in. I already have several controllers modded to work on the wii and these use the same ports. I am like eric cartman in south park when he is in front of gamestop 3 months before the wii came out. He was pacing back and forth in front of the store saying "c'mon, c'mon!!"

• Like 2

The NES mini is relevant to the Intellivision forum, because it includes Gradius and Castlevania which will be IntelliXpander releases. Everyone has to compare. :)

I disagree. But since we get a new thread for each of Eric's sick or dying pets; a separate thread for WTB or WTS any old retro video, including non-Intellivision ones; and we also get individual threads for pre-thinking-about announcement, pre-sales announcements, game announcements, post-sales announcements, pre-orders, taking-orders, and I-got-mine; then what's another one?

At least the NES mini looks cool. :)

I recommend that the Intellivision kids should go out more often and explore the rest of AtariAge. Seriously, there's a big wide world out there, with many threads on myriad topics of diverse interests -- including one for each non-Intellivision platforms (yes, the NES has its own, go figure). I'm sure there's also an appropriate thread for sick pets and one for the sorrow of losing one. Not everything needs to be posted on this this one. :roll:

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 3

Nes is my all time fave. I am getting two of these. One to put a raspberry pi in.

I hereby stake my claim on the guts of these things, if people are just wanting the case. Depending on what they use - and knowing Nintendo it'll be top-notch emulation inside - I have a few ideas of what to do with them.

• Like 1

I hereby stake my claim on the guts of these things, if people are just wanting the case. Depending on what they use - and knowing Nintendo it'll be top-notch emulation inside - I have a few ideas of what to do with them.

my board will most likely get used. I will strip the board of all its circuits but reuse the controller ports, power jack and possibly the hdmi port.