IGNORED

looking for Missle Command 3D (FOUND! Thanks)

WAVE 1 GAMES

Hey guys I really want a copy of Missle Command 3D. It doesnt have to be boxed. I have checked eBay and it is in the $85 range. Thats a little too much for that game I think. I really enjoyed playing it on Virtual Jaguar and I was hoping to add it to my real Jaguar collection. Is anybody willing to part with it for a fair price?

Edited by Jeffrey_Bones

I am in the same boat, been looking out for this for awhile but not wanting to spend > $50 on on any Jaguar game.

On a side note, does this emulate good in Virtual Jaguar for you? I thought it was one of the first games I tried and never worked for me. Maybe I just need to try a different rom.

I am in the same boat, been looking out for this for awhile but not wanting to spend > $50 on on any Jaguar game.

On a side note, does this emulate good in Virtual Jaguar for you? I thought it was one of the first games I tried and never worked for me. Maybe I just need to try a different rom.

Yes it works really good but you have to use the fast bliter setting and have a hefty PC. I really like it, its pretty fun. :)

Wow Jag prices have really increased lately, just checked my email, I got Missile Command new in 2012 for $43. I remember back then it was one of the more expensive titles. I was going to suggest the Goat Store, but they don't have it anymore. In other words, my post is completely useless for the OP.

• Like 1

Perhaps if Jeffrey manages to sell one of the rare titles he currently has for sale on ebay then maybe he could buy it.... http://www.ebay.com/sch/jeffreybonez2010/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I mean he's sold a couple of another worlds for $300 each recently, 5 copies of soulstar etc...

Edited by Welshworrier
  • Like 1

Perhaps if Jeffrey manages to sell one of the rare titles he currently has for sale on ebay then maybe he could buy it.... http://www.ebay.com/sch/jeffreybonez2010/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I mean he's sold a couple of another worlds for $300 each recently, 5 copies of soulstar etc...

Gosh man.... so harsh. Anyway i owe paypal credit nearly every dollar I have up for sale. I just want MC3D for myself. And a member here has sold me their copy for 75, so im good now Edited by Jeffrey_Bones

LOL!!! Busted. Instant pariah status for those prices and titles sold. Hope you don't flip MC3D at that kindly members expense..

LOL!!! Busted. Instant pariah status for those prices and titles sold. Hope you don't flip MC3D at that kindly members expense..

Im not selling it. As i said i want it for me. To PLAY not resale. I just didnt want to shell out $85 for it. As I said I got it for 75 and it goes for 85, if I DID sell it which i wont i would only be able to get $10 for it. Thats just silly. I just want the game