IGNORED

FO refurbished Model 2 Sega Saturn bundle.

Hey all I rescued some Saturn stuff from the landfill and am in process of replacing the laser for the Model 2 MK 80000A. So with that I don't need another one but I am putting together a starter bundle to go with this so it can find a new home. I have not priced it out yet and some items are subject to change but this is the bundle as proposed below.

Sega Saturn Model 2 with s video cable and power cord (brand new laser).

1 official Sega Saturn controller $55

Sega Saturn multiplayer tap $15

Sega Rally CIB - $14

Daytona CIB - $9

Andretti Racing CIB - $6

Solar Eclipse - disk only - $8

Independence day - disk and manual - $9

Ghen War - disk and manual - $6

Albert Odyssey - disk only in a custom case - $75

Virtua Fighter 2 - $10

Die Hard Arcade no longer included the disk has a severe fracture in it so it failed to run :?

I will get pictures shortly but anyone interested let me know. Here are some pictures and yes I have the battery cover for the save battery and that will also be replaced so its a complete unit in pretty good condition once I cleaned it up a bit. I will give it a through shine before it goes out as well.

13775353_623693064456757_578000107329739

13782107_623693061123424_726505112368753

13781911_623693067790090_62730456903501013769586_623693117790085_532519168552135

13626956_624225064403557_752765834056193

Edited by Professor Gull

Posted some pictures now so let me know thoughts on this. all the disks are in good shape as well thankfully. Albert Odyssey was nice catch as well just hoping someone out there would like this and all.

Ok so I propose a few bundle options depending on what people are comfortable spending and I added another game because the Saturn needs Virtua Fighter.

The system is all working and I will include a spare memory batter as well as its recent replacement.

I would like to see all of it gone but would prefer keeping it as a bundle but if there are pieces here of interest make me an offer on any of it or all of it.

All of it weighs in around 9 pounds.

Edited by Professor Gull

And just you saying you saved it from the landfill makes me like it even more. I always say I rescued them when I find them on there death bed. Makes me happy when they come back to life? sorry i hit the button to mant times. Guess its time for bed

Edited by dragonite

I had a very emotional moment when I was garage sale-ing and saw this unit and a bunch of games in various cases of condition. he had no cords and no controllers and some of the games were in dire condition. I bought it all as he was just about to toss it and I probably gave away my negotiating position when he saw I wanted it. But after the deal I went through the box tested the unit found it to have a bad laser ( since I swapped a laser form one of my own units) and got to fixing it.

Sadly most of the games were ready for the Saturn Skeet shoot but I packaged what I could save up and that is pretty much most of what in the bundle minus the Albert Odyssey which I got bundled from the local game store with the controller I wanted and the tap. I bought the laser and cables needed and got her running and that is all that really counts just another saved unit form the garbage bin which ate the remainder of the games I could not save sadly. Thankfully none of the games were terribly valuable except Die Hard Arcade and Astal. Made me sad to not save those 2 but polishing can't fix cracks.

Just thought I would share some history for this deal and I will probably end up parting it all out if interest is not high enough. I did bless the unit though by playing some Panzer Dragoon Saga though.