IGNORED

SpartaDOS X 4.48

drac030

1 hour ago, tschak909 said:

PBGET is finished.

image.thumb.png.94ec05e248c78a1be56d968c521f9944.png

It also works under DOS 2. (and others without CLI args support)

image.thumb.png.94e3cf0460722cd0d868317b16074ce5.png

How about concatenating the utilities into a single PBLOCK program?

PBLOCK /g d1:

Gets

PBLOCK /p <Paremeters> d1:

Puts the parameters argued.

Best,

Jeff

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeffrey Worley said:

How about concatenating the utilities into a single PBLOCK program?

PBLOCK /g d1:

Gets

PBLOCK /p <Paremeters> d1:

Puts the parameters argued.

Best,

Jeff

this will be a pair of utilities that you can use to get or set the percom block. PBSET requires all 11 arguments, a - for parameters you do not wish to change. This keeps the code size small and prevents parser messes.

-Thom

• Like 1

Call Cheeze Daddy's House of Funk BBS:  Running on a U1MB 800xl with Side2, a QDSP serial port, a Lantronix UDS2100 and Carina II modded by yours truly for Telnet running, at the moment, on BasicXE.

Telnet or Syncterm to:

Atari8.us on Port 10001 (ten thousand and one)

Baudrate 19200bps.

I would like a cosysop who will help with screens, especially Atascii screens.  I can re-use whatever you've got, but I need some.

best,

Jeff

Edited by Jeffrey Worley
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeffrey Worley said:

No, I was just spamming the thread.  I'd like YOU GUYS to call, really.

Best,

Jeff

(Hey, at least I'm honest)  ?

The only thing I will say to this is, Goal #0 for #FujiNet is to help make the world a better place by ridding it of the god awful Lantronix devices, and needing to connect it to an 850 to provide the most base form of connectivity. We have already achieved this.

but I digress. PBSET is almost done.

-Thom

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, _The Doctor__ said:

do it correctly and put that spam in your signature line... they don't like when you use up posts on that stuff.... spam is not allowed!! unless!!! :)

Done.  Sorry.  I didn't know how to adjust my signature.  Found out, done it.  Interesting that it propagates throughout, all old messages inherit it.  That is pretty nifty!

Best,

Jeff 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 2/26/2018 at 12:46 PM, fujidude said:

Okay. So I put together a couple of scripts (.BAT files) that I wanted for my own use but which others might find useful too. The 1st one lets you specify a path where a tree of various files are and then copy them to a few key folders that would/should be put in your system path. See the table in the actual code for an example.

echo off
; TKUPDATE.BAT
; Toolkit Update by FujiDude 2018-02-19
; This script requires the use of ENV.SYS driver and the
; PHD & PLD utilities.  PHD and PLD must be in the syetm path.

Thanks for writing this, I've actually been using this script to build customized SpartaDOS "boot" disks.

One small comment, in addition to PHD and PLD, CDD.COM also needs to be unpacked off of the Toolkit disk and put somewhere in your $PATH in order for TKUPDATE.BAT to run without any errors.

Any chance you can update the comments at the top of the script for the next Toolkit disk release?

6 hours ago, spicyjack said:

Any chance you can update the comments at the top of the script for the next Toolkit disk release?

Since Fujidude has not logged on for a long time now, I have incorporated these scripts into the Toolkit disk so that they would not perish. I have now updated the comment.

Also, there is a 4.49 already

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, drac030 said:

Since Fujidude has not logged on for a long time now, I have incorporated these scripts into the Toolkit disk so that they would not perish. I have now updated the comment.

Also, there is a 4.49 already

Yeah, I'm using 4.49 (9-04-2020), but this thread is where Fujidude originally announced and discussed this batch file.

At least this issue is documented so hopefully/maybe people can find it later if they run into the same problem.

Thanks for updating the script comments in the batch file source!

• 1 year later...

Back when this thread was current I could not remember where I had gotten the "Drive Zap" program, but yesterday it popped into my head.  It was a type-in, from a magazine I think but it may have been a book. 75% sure it was in Analog, Antic, or Compute! issue from between Jan 1984 and Jan 1988.  I think the inspiration was the introduction of the XF551, which put Atari finally in the Percom control block standards camp.

Best,

Jeff

Edited by Jeffrey Worley