IGNORED

is this rare?

hi,

I have an mp3 music from "little brothers" the music name is "atari 2600"

something in the music it says:

play some pole position, what about pitfall we have kaboom bring all the classics we say. you wanna play goldeneye? fuck all that digital shit, play pong get youre hand and eye coordination right.

something like this. it is an very fun to listen this. and i was wondering if someone has this too? i would love to send it to someone that can put it onto theire site. because i think i have something "rare" here :|

I got it off Kazaa, but you can find it damn near anywhere. The guy who created the song are definitely using the net file-sharing systems to get the word out about their act.

I like the song because it's so funny to have an attitude about something so primitive in the face of something so technically advanced. it seems so ridiculous to folks who don't play Atari to compare Night Driver and GRand Turismo on equal footing... so I think it's hysterical.

Plus several different lines from that song hve become choice quotes around my house whenever anyone is playing something other than Atari.

hi,

HOw about the pong video then?

www.amd.co.at look for pong

best regards,

Vyeyendra ramnares

Archived