IGNORED

AA not always helpfull - shock horror

Clock

Looking at the rarity lists for 7800 games and being a Pal collector, I am frustrated with lack of information.

As there are pratically no Pal carts even mentioned, how do I know if I have the full Pal catalogue yet? At the moment I know I don't thanks to ebay and members on these forums.

Can anyone tell me what (if any) games were officially released on Pal which were not released for ntsc

and can anyone tell me which games were ntsc only and never released officially as Pal.

From your answers to the above I should be able to simply tick off or add games to the list on AA and know what I've yet to get. well that's the plan.

Now I have spent 5 minutes reading the list, I am wondering if the data is complete.

I do not think that any of the ABSOLUTE games were released on Pal. If they were then I have never seen them for sale and would imagine they are very rare.

I also notice from this list that I have nearly a complete Pal collection :)

i own PAL versions of Title Match, Kung-Fu Master, Super Skateboardin, Double Dragon, F-18 Hornet, Tomcat F-14 and Baseball (pete rose baseball). i doubted for a while that Baseball existed, since i had never even seen a picture of one owned by anyone.

i couldn't find the link quickly, but there is a member of this board that has a web page with photos of all these HES/Salu/Activision/Absolute PAL games.

If you click on the names of the games on the page I provided a link to above, it has cart scans of both the NTSC and PAL versions. The Activision/Absolute games were manufactured by HES in PAL format. In the UK 7800 HES games were distributed by Salu.

Also, all of the scans are from carts in my collection so the list should be complete and accurate.

Mitch

Archived