IGNORED

Jaguar port box set interest

Gaztee

Jaguar Port Box set interest poll  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a Box set for the following Jaguar Port

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

That's the spirit :) I've been thinking offering people the opportunity to purchase the collection in one go for £150. So that's basically one set free? Does that sound like something people would be interested in?

Just a couple of boxes to finish off now, then I can concentrate on the manuals.

Count me in. Any timetable at the moment? Edited by Sapicco

Count me in. Any timetable at the moment?

No timetable ATM. I am hopeful of getting the sample boxes done next week. People will then be able to see what they're ordering. I've not made much progress on the manuals ATM, work, holidays, xenon 2 orders to process. Hopefully I can crack on with those again later in the week.

I will probably offer the sets for sale once everything is ready to print.

• Like 3

Due to many machine issues I still don't have any sample boxes to show everyone. It's probably going to be early next month. This will give me time to finish off the manuals too.

Thank you for making the icing for CJ's cakes, Gaztee! Also, since I'm going to be hitting up a retro convention this next weekend, spacing out spending a small chunk of change is better for me anyhow. = )

• 3 weeks later...

Right, I'm finally back home with no travel plans until March. With various issues with printing in recent weeks I'm hoping that the meeting tomorrow will mean that all issues will have been resolved. I should now have some time again to finish off the outstanding manuals. I appreciate everyone's patience, but box's are coming :)

• Like 2

Right, I'm finally back home with no travel plans until March. With various issues with printing in recent weeks I'm hoping that the meeting tomorrow will mean that all issues will have been resolved. I should now have some time again to finish off the outstanding manuals. I appreciate everyone's patience, but box's are coming :)

We appreciate the effort you and CJ have put into giving us more physical games to play and collect for the Jag. = ) Boxes and manuals do add to the fun of collecting them.

• 1 month later...

Update time - Right the boxes are definitely going to print on Wednesday, so I am hoping to have samples to show everyone next week. Once the samples are on display so people can see what they're getting I will open up pre-payment for the boxes, with the aim of getting everything printed at the start of February. I'm still finishing off the manuals, but they are looking to mainly be 8 pages long, with at least one likely to be 12! I don't want to make them bigger as this will affect the price. I will offer people the chance to buy a complete set at a reduced price and might even thrown something extra in for those doing so. I also aim to offer different postage rates for those that like their items tracked. It's taken much longer than I had hoped to get to this point, but I hope it will be worth the wait for everyone.

Edited by Gaztee
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Merry Christmas one and all. I had really hoped to have the first 16 ST port boxes printed by now, but alas it'll probably be first week of a January now. There is a chance it'll be next week, but not holding my breath! I might just try putting up some images of what they should look like so people have an idea what to expect. So near yet so far!

• Like 6

• 1 month later...