IGNORED

Actionauts

CTAtari42

Has anyone ordered a copy of Actionauts recently? I saw that the game was still listed as available on Rob Fulops website so I bought one.

I want one, but didn't think they were still available. What site were you able to purchase your copy from?

I couldn't get into the game at all. IMHO, it's the only game of his I don't like. Even Cubicolor is much more enjoyable to me.

I bought one of the originals, boxed & signed by him and all that hype. Not sure if the rom was ever dumped, but if yes, then I'd gladly sell it to someone who wants an original & just build my own loose cart.

I hope my money didn't go to oblivion...

Rob is just a very busy man but he will answer you eventually. I messaged him twice in the past and he kindly answered my questions but it did take a little bit of time so be patient. He is a great guy and once he finds the time he will reply.

Well, still no word on shipment or a reply. Guess I will have to suck this up as a loss.

If you paid via paypal you can always get your money back. Like I said he is just a very busy guy or perhaps he has forgotten all about his site. Either way give him the benefit of the doubt and get a refund from paypal.

• 4 weeks later...

I think this issue has been dealt with. The problem was my website was still sending everything related to Actionauts to my prior email address , which I abandoned early this year due to the usual reasons. So I only was going to check my old address once a month or so, and last month there was this person who ordered an Actionauts and thought he was dealing with Walmart.com and not some bumbling older father of a rambunctious two year old, the very guy who took lessons from Mister Magoo about how to do PayPal mail order sales. So I got involved in trying to extricate myself from these three layers of PayPal Kangaroo Court, where I was sent to in order to resolve the issue after a complaint was filed. So many messages, omg. And that took like a week, I had never been in the Pay Pal Vendor Prison before, I tried to resolve, since I wanted to complete transaction only after the PayPal police had cleared my name from such a disgrace. So finally I just refunded the sale -took three times - so dunno how many refunds were awarded - anyway it should all be okay now. Sorry about the person who never received a cart - it's here if you want it.

To the person/people that mention the Actionauts game isn't as fun as some of my others - well - there was a reason I stopped working on the piece midway thru development - if you look at anything unreleased from any author - musician - filmmaker - anything unreleased/unfinished is likely going to not be as "good" as their best stuff. That's why the unreleased work was never released it in the first place. The author didn't think it was worth releasing. Later, if there becomes a fan /collectors market, some people are very excited to see these sorts of things.

• Like 1

I couldn't get into the game at all. IMHO, it's the only game of his I don't like. Even Cubicolor is much more enjoyable to me.

I bought one of the originals, boxed & signed by him and all that hype. Not sure if the rom was ever dumped, but if yes, then I'd gladly sell it to someone who wants an original & just build my own loose cart.

To the person/people that mention the Actionauts game isn't as fun as some of my others - well - there was a reason I stopped working on the piece midway thru development - if you look at anything unreleased from any author - musician - filmmaker - anything unreleased/unfinished is likely going to not be as "good" as their best stuff. That's why the unreleased work was never released it in the first place. The author didn't think it was worth releasing. Later, if there becomes a fan /collectors market, some people are very excited to see these sorts of things.

I thought it was pretty neat game that just wasn't finished/polished due to the crash.

Have you seen what we've been able to get the VCS to display using Bus Stuffing?

post-3056-0-48774600-1478455734_thumb.jpg