IGNORED

B&C deal on Jag controllers

madman

Yeah, it was a <$5 difference so I just went for the box. Even with the box price it's still cheaper than anywhere I've seen. Typical price on the NOS controllers is in the $20-25/ea range before shipping. Might be worth shooting them a PM to see what shipping would be on 4 controllers. I should now be set on Jag controllers for life, well unless I can pick up a 2nd pro controller.

Your postal system allows envelopes that are thick enough to contain a Jag controller; and they don't even cost an arm and a leg?!

Lucky guys...

Yeah they're part of the Priority mail "flat rate" system. Whatever fits in the envelope, or alternatively the boxes (both free), ships for a flat rate depending on the size of the box or envelope you choose. It's a nice deal.

• Like 1

@madman... let us know what kind of shape they're in! Ordered a pair of unboxed "NOS" from them a while ago and both had slight cosmetic issues. One looked used in fact. Besides dust in the nooks and crannies, outer shell was scraped in places and the serial number sticker had palm/finger grease gunk around the edges.

Ordered a pair from Best (again, unboxed) a while later and they arrived truly mint with consecutive serial numbers even. :lol: