IGNORED

Congo Bongo

BBWW

I bought it "back in the day" and I can't remember for absolute positive one way or the other. But, I am actually leaning strongly toward mine not being shrink-wrapped. I do remember opening the box carefully to preserve the top for closing with the tab. I do think the Parker Brothers games were shrink-wrapped. But the Congo Bongo boxes were almost always ripped since they were glued shut on top.

CMart has a shrink-wrapped one. I guess it could have been a retail wrap. Do we know how it came for other titles?

As to Parker Brothers they were all shrink-wrapped until the started to use the cardboard hanging tab boxes. I only have one or two of those.

I bought it "back in the day" and I can't remember for absolute positive one way or the other. But, I am actually leaning strongly toward mine not being shrink-wrapped. I do remember opening the box carefully to preserve the top for closing with the tab. I do think the Parker Brothers games were shrink-wrapped. But the Congo Bongo boxes were almost always ripped since they were glued shut on top.

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice End Seals - Most INTV corp most agree that they were never factory sealed / SW'd and most retail shrink-wrapped were far "less elegant" than these clean lines. Is the NEW printed on the box or a sticker on the wrapper. Command has a few issues, but Hover Force looks great! Do you remember where you bought them? Same source?

Thanks for posting!

LOL

Hi again,

I got the Commando 1 Aug 2000 from a lady named Cecelia Breslin for $36 and I got the Hover Force 2 Dec 2002 from a guy named Mark Short for $32.50.

The Hover Force sticker is on the box not the sw.

Also sorry for taking that BIN package for $650 from you. (Not)

Hey BBWW, (or anyone else who can help), I have an idea, I am going to sell all my extra games on AA . I have been reading and it seem a lot of Intellivision fans are looking for games. I know it's not a novel idea but.... I am going to donate 10% of the take to Carl Mueller. Here is the reason I need help. I have about 175 pictures I took of the nearly 500 games I want to sell. I don't want to flood AA with pics. Is there some way to make a link so anyone can go look at the pics and buy or make offers. Some of the games are semi rare and lots are shrinkwrapped. I have every thing from condition 1 to 10.

So some of my questions are:

number 1. Is this a bad idea?

number 2. If it's not how to market it on AA?

number 3. Whoever offers help please do it in language a country hick can understand as I am not internet savvy.

number 4. I plan on having set prices on most stuff but offers on some stuff, is that a good idea?

number 5. Where would be the best place to place this thread?

Any help and or constructive suggestions would be helpful.

I know it will take some doings but am going to ask people to be patient. I will fill orders as they come in. I plan on expecting them to pay shipping (or would it be better to offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount?

Thanks. HJ

Hey BBWW, (or anyone else who can help), I have an idea, I am going to sell all my extra games on AA . I have been reading and it seem a lot of Intellivision fans are looking for games. I know it's not a novel idea but.... I am going to donate 10% of the take to Carl Mueller. Here is the reason I need help. I have about 175 pictures I took of the nearly 500 games I want to sell. I don't want to flood AA with pics. Is there some way to make a link so anyone can go look at the pics and buy or make offers. Some of the games are semi rare and lots are shrinkwrapped. I have every thing from condition 1 to 10.

So some of my questions are:

number 1. Is this a bad idea?

number 2. If it's not how to market it on AA?

number 3. Whoever offers help please do it in language a country hick can understand as I am not internet savvy.

number 4. I plan on having set prices on most stuff but offers on some stuff, is that a good idea?

number 5. Where would be the best place to place this thread?

Any help and or constructive suggestions would be helpful.

I know it will take some doings but am going to ask people to be patient. I will fill orders as they come in. I plan on expecting them to pay shipping (or would it be better to offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount?

Thanks. HJ

Hello HumbleJack,

1 - It's a good idea

4 - Set price is better, IMO :)

5 - Here is good, to the market place in AA too

LFII is great! I would like to buy it ;) Is it the original box ? Same for your so nice Videoplexer !!!!

I don't plan on sell any of the rare ones from my collection ... Thanks for the input. I know a set price would be better but I don't know how much to charge. epay ... er .. I mean ebay has such inflated prices. I looked at a whole bunch of games last night and this morning and think I will set my prices below their lowest I can find. The mint or shrinkwrapped games are where I don't know what the market is. I have about 50 mint and 50 shrinkwrapped. Any help and advice would be appreciated.

Sorry Scalpel, none of the above are for sale (yet) and yes all are original boxes. With all the reproductions on the market you have to be careful.

That's fine.

I just want your Videoplexer's box ;) Mine is loose + manual... ^^

My LFII is not in great condition, so if I can upgrade it, I will.

Do not hesitate to create a new Topic with your collection and what you want to sell. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have some nice homebrew to sell ;-)

Edited by scalpel