IGNORED

A new young generation of Intellivision collector

Rev

Not the first time ive come across a video of some young kid and his old school collection. Kinda cool to see a younger fan, and he is actually knowledgable! (except when he finds the atlantis tray...hehe)...and his donkey kong review....lol

hes a kid...give him a break!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJvi0_WsNyY

Edited by Rev
  • Like 9

Not the first time ive come across a video of some young kid and his old school collection. Kinda cool to see a younger fan, and he is actually knowledgable! (except when he finds the atlantis tray...hehe)...and his donkey kong review....lol

someone send this kid a copy of D1K

Agreed. Intellivision needs the newer generation to take the reigns

All platforms need an infusion of new generation. It's great that these vids didn't have any stupid zoomy sound effects and 3-minute openers and pleas to subscribe. AND NO HYPERACTIVE CAMERA BOUCING or half-second cuts.

It's great to see the fat kid review the games in the "language" we thought in back in the day.

Edited by Keatah
  • Like 1

That was a pretty cool video. I would agree with his DK review: it's a pretty cool game. It's not really Donkey Kong, and if you were expecting that game you would be disappointed; but it is still a good game when you play it.

His favourite game is Space Armada! :lol:

-dZ.

Games need to be released as roms, not cart format if a younger crowd is to be attracted

Yeah, I dare say most young kids are broke. No way they are spending 50 bucks on a homebrew. Unless its on NES maybe. ha But to most kids now, the NES is ancient!

Edited by Rev

I work with 20 somethings...and they remember their first console being the N64 and thinking of it as ancient! I put my head down and curse them under my breath for making me feel even older that I'm already starting to feel...