IGNORED

Jaguar CD System

Willard

I've got 4 or 5 of them. I lost count.

Can I buy one off u for a good price?

I'd like to help you out, but I need them for testing networked software.

T-bird, you are testing network software for CD games on Jag? I was under the impression it was damn hard to network for CD because it used the sound chip? Care to give us a hint what you are up to?

T-bird, you are testing network software for CD games on Jag? I was under the impression it was damn hard to network for CD because it used the sound chip? Care to give us a hint what you are up to?

That WAS the hint.

I have one, but I´m always searching for a second one.

They are only hard to come by cheap....

I just wanted a second to replace my actual one if it dies one day, but now I want it for networked games :-)

Peter

Got one here...was DOA when I got it...hence why my wife was able to pick it up for $40 bucks off ebay. But..about 5 min later...and small 2 mm turn clockwise on the laser pot..and BOOM!.. Dragon's Lair! came to life....ahhh...bliss....

:love:

That WAS the hint.

:D

Very interesting... :)

/start to wait next Scatologic product ;) :thumbsup:

Hmm, I don't suppose ScatoLogics CD game will be Battlesphere as if I remember right T-bird said the memory constraints of the CD system make that impossible(highly improbable?). Something like that. Well, it will most likely be something new and exciting! Can't wait. :D Also cheaper and more easily available to everyone!!! :D :D

well... as i recall, battlesphere and battlesphere gold were made to be compatible with the CD system as a use as an expansion pack. Maybe the CD game under developement is an expansion to battlesphere? If it was, there would be no problem with encryption, since battlesphere already has a built in bypass code. Also, battlesphere and battlesphere gold may both already have the expansion pack stored somewhere unreachable on them, and the CD acts as a key to unlock it.

-Just my crazy theory :)

Archived