IGNORED

Fest West 2017

Omega-TI

PeBo's talk about Ebait auctions made me wonder, should we have a small 'sales thingy' online here before Fest West? It might give attendees the opportunity to buy & sell a few items, and then pick them up at Fest West avoiding additional shipping costs. The benefit of doing it here would be that people would not have to drag a bunch of items to the gathering just to haul them all back home again afterwards.

Item(s) along with pictures and other information could be posted here, and all business transactions concluded via PM's? What do you think?

PeBo's talk about Ebait auctions made me wonder, should we have a small 'sales thingy' online here before Fest West? It might give attendees the opportunity to buy & sell a few items, and then pick them up at Fest West avoiding additional shipping costs. The benefit of doing it here would be that people would not have to drag a bunch of items to the gathering just to haul them all back home again afterwards.

Item(s) along with pictures and other information could be posted here, and all business transactions concluded via PM's? What do you think?

Also I have put a pickup option for picking up items from arcadeshopper @ the fest west

Greg

• Like 3

I'm mulling over attending... it's a 4-hour drive for me from Marysville one-way. :(

I live in Marysville, too, but plan on going anyway despite the long distance because last year was pretty fun (but not as far as I recall).

Perhaps you would like to carpool? PM me if interested. Would also like meeting a nearby TI fan.

• Like 1

I'm mulling over attending... it's a 4-hour drive for me from Marysville one-way. :(

I live in Marysville, too, but plan on going anyway despite the long distance because last year was pretty fun (but not as far as I recall).

I'd love to have you guys attend! Let me know via a PM and I'll make up a name badge and an attendance package for you both.

• Like 1

To the guys from up north, sorry. Last year I tried to accommodate as many people as possible by finding a spot as close to 'dead center' between Seattle and Portland, with an easy jump off the freeway. I think that was accomplished, but we maxed out the occupancy of that room and I figured we would exceed that this year. On top of that, this year we are getting people flying in (which is not cheap) from all over the country. So between the need for a larger place, and to lessen the burden of those really long distance travellers, I had to move the venue.

This years location is so much better anyway as it'll accommodate more people, has more plug-ins and tables, but is still fairly easy to get to from the freeway. Even though it's 38 miles further south than last year, that's only about an extra 1/2 hour. Now I have to tell you, this year is going to be so much better than last year, so what's an extra 1/2 hour when you can so much fun?

post-35324-0-70057700-1490357464_thumb.jpg