IGNORED

Fest West 2017

Omega-TI

So I am thinking of bringing a bunch of my hardware to the con to see if I can unload it. I just don't need a lot since I'm pretty much all emulation these days.

My question is though, is it worth it for me to bring it? I don't want to haul it all only to hear "I don't have room in the car" or "I flew in".

Stuff includes: CRT monitors, a PE box with a full load of cards and 2 drives, cartridges, multiple consoles, etc.

• Like 1

Yeah, I hear ya. I also have a spare P-Box (rocker switch type) with 32K, FDC, FLEX & TI Disk Drive in great shape.

I also have a Nano-PEB inside of a 3D printed case, but the idea of lugging all that stuff down there does NOT appeal to me. If they were already sold, that would be one thing, but hauling all that stuff back home... NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!

• Like 2

It'll come with manuals, power adapter (which has to be around here somewhere), 3 CF cards and a multi-card reader for use with the CF cards. If you want it, I'll sell the whole package to you ONLY AFTER YOU TEST IT at the meeting and find that it operates to your satisfaction. Just bear in mind, it's a Nano-PEB, so while it's operating NOW, there are no guarantees about the future, so it's strictly AS-IS.

• Like 1

No need for me to bring a console or anything right? Just my 4 port cart project for deep inspection and my camera correct? I've been contemplating bringing my console but it would need to be carry on for me to feel safe and I think that would be a hassle. I am bringing my laptop with emulation so there's that. PS - Yes, that is a very big 5.

Edited by Sinphaltimus

No need for me to bring a console or anything right? Just my 4 port cart project for deep inspection and my camera correct? I've been contemplating bringing my console but it would need to be carry on for me to feel safe and I think that would be a hassle. I am bringing my laptop with emulation so there's that. PS - Yes, that is a very big 5.

We can use my console with your expander. I'll bring my multimeter, some specs, and my glasses.

-M@

• Like 2

I'll bring my console and some tools to help figure out your cart expander. I'm confident we'll get to the bottom of that.

I was hoping to hack my console up with some blinky-lights, but work took over my last weekend and so I've got nothing to show. :)

• Like 2

I'll bring my console and some tools to help figure out your cart expander. I'm confident we'll get to the bottom of that.

Tursi, does it have an HDMI or F18A output? If so, that's one less thing I need to bring (if you don't mind it being put to use).

I already planned to bring one, but with yours, I can leave the second one at home.

Relatively speaking I'm at the 2 minute warning. Plane takes off at 5:40am Eastern (tomorrow morning) so I'll be in the area by lunchtime tomorrow. Spending a few days before and a few days after FW with family I haven't seen in a few years. I'll most likely be AFK for much of the time. So I guess I'll see all you 99'ers when I see ya! I'll be the big bald guy with a tattoo on his head. So as not to make it awkward, It's a symbol of a black dragon in embryo representing pain and suffering. I lost a child in 1996. That what it represents. No apologies or condolences necessary. Been there done that. Let's have a blast. Unlike my avatar, I've got a clean shaven face these days....

• Like 3