IGNORED

FS: Aquarius Computer in box w/manuals

Everett1954

Wild goose chases are uncool, but thanks for the heads up! :lol:

Oh wait, is this *your* ad Everett? If so, why not just post a listing here in the Marketplace? Agree about posts pointing to links to other sites as it still feels like a goose chase. Especially annoying when people post links to some inefficient (and they all are) ad-bannered external photo hosting site. Can simply post pictures in your ad here. :)

• Like 1

Wild goose chases are uncool, but thanks for the heads up! :lol:

Oh wait, is this *your* ad Everett? If so, why not just post a listing here in the Marketplace? Agree about posts pointing to links to other sites as it still feels like a goose chase. Especially annoying when people post links to some inefficient (and they all are) ad-bannered external photo hosting site. Can simply post pictures in your ad here. :)

Don't know why you feel it is a wild goose chase? The link post directly to my Etsy store and directly to the item described. The are no ads on the site. Why should I duplicate all the photos and information when it is already there along with pricing and shipping cost.

Without a description and only a link, that's where the wild goose chasing typically begins. Both virtually as you've now left the AA Marketplace to go who knows where and in the form of questions, most of which could be avoided had the ad been placed here. First one that comes to mind... do you accept orders outside of Etsy? If not, why presume anybody here has an Etsy account, let alone would care to open one? Not trying to be snarky, just giving an example. :)

Not saying you can't place external ads of course, just trying to explain why this particular approach isn't always so popular since people reading ads here in the AA Marketplace, don't expect or want to be directed elsewhere to purchase.

• Like 2

Not an auction, read above post. Item is for sale.

It's a link to an external site. eBay has fixed price sales too. This is no different. I like Etsy for this kind of stuff. I'm all for your selling through them!

I just believe this belongs on the auctions side for people who like external links.

The Marketplace is a place to sell stuff directly, not a place to promote sales elsewhere.

• Like 1

Yes, I accept orders not on Etsy , anyone is welcome to contact me about and Item they saw. When I post here it is with my AA name and a description of the item, you are not clicking on a rogue link.

If they want to purchase my items through Etsy, then they can open an account, no one is forcing them to do that,

I have not have had any complaints because It lets people know there are items beyond what people see here on AA, items they just might not have found had they just checked AA.

There are many posting by people here that say "I just put this up on ebay, check it out. At least you have a good description of the item I am selling and taking you a direct (not ad) site,

We can keep going on about this, I appreciate the feedback but for now if you really don't want to click on that Etsy link don't. I can tell you that many other have been.

• Like 1