IGNORED

For Sale: CiB Tutankham and CiB Super Cobra

Ignorama

I sell the two rare Parker Bros games Tutankham and Super Cobra. Unlike my price estimation thread for the Demo-Cart, these games are actually for sale and will be sold.

I attached some pics. As you can the, the Tutankham shows a bit more wear. The Super Cobra looks pretty nice due to its age. You get what you see. I tested the games just a few minutes ago and they work perfectly. The dark area on the left bottom on some pics is just a shadow, no discoloration of the box.

I am open for offers, but I wont sell them for under 80$/each. So let me know if you are interessted and how much you offer. If the price reaches 120$ for a game I add a golden Parker Bros catalog from my collection.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask.

Edit: Shipping worldwide will be 10$ with full insurance and tracking ID. But since I don't mark as gift you may have to consider your local custom fees. Payment through PayPal as a gift.

post-35236-0-66902600-1484677029_thumb.jpg

post-35236-0-13932800-1484677060_thumb.jpg

post-35236-0-89431500-1484677085_thumb.jpg

post-35236-0-47520500-1484677114_thumb.jpg

post-35236-0-39036900-1484677137_thumb.jpg

post-35236-0-00412000-1484677169_thumb.jpg

post-35236-0-29963200-1484677234_thumb.jpg

post-35236-0-05481900-1484677256_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ignorama

I have all three of them, but no unknown version, just three small posters, which I will not give away unless somebody makes an INSANE offer :D

So no new one, but I have all versions at least two times, so the first buyer could choose out of all three options. If he takes a catalog I just own two times I will not offer the other copy to the second buyer, so he probably can just choose one out of two variations.

I have all three of them, but no unknown version, just three small posters, which I will not give away unless somebody makes an INSANE offer :D

So no new one, but I have all versions at least two times, so the first buyer could choose out of all three options. If he takes a catalog I just own two times I will not offer the other copy to the second buyer, so he probably can just choose one out of two variations.

Which posters are you talking about? The little ones?

You got two of them some years ago: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/189578-rare-intellivision-specific-parker-bros-catalogs/?p=2783893

If I remember correctly we traded Popeye and Super Cobra. I found another Super Cobra and Popye in slight better condition (unfolded) and one poster for Tutankham.

So yeah, the little ones :D

Edited by Ignorama

You got two of them some years ago: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/189578-rare-intellivision-specific-parker-bros-catalogs/?p=2783893

If I remember correctly we traded Popeye and Super Cobra. I found another Super Cobra and Popye in slight better condition (unfolded) and one poster for Tutankham.

So yeah, the little ones :D

Cool. Yep, that's the ones I was assuming you were taking about. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a bit surprised too to be honest. Unfortunately I can not even put them on Ebay.com, as I did it some years ago. I am pretty sure they would go away quickly for the aked price. But the system doesnt allows it anymore without a US shipping-adress, at least I wasnt able to put them on Ebay. Maybe I am just incapable, because there are plenty japanese sellers as well :ponder: In Europe the market is pretty small.

A couple of the better arcade conversions for the Intellivision - surprised they haven't been snatched up yet!

There are many other better games in the collection, so I suppose anybody purchasing these (especially at that price) would be doing it as a collector. In which case, how rare are they? I'm asking honestly, since I do not follow the collecting trends, so I would like to know the justification for the price.

-dZ.

Depends where you are living. As far as I know they are pretty rare in the USA. Rarity Guides used to rate them UR - Ultra Rare. In Europe they are also rare, but not that rare.

I would think they are probably as rare as games like Triple Challenge, but I could be wrong with that. By the way (and most important for me :D ): Finally somebody PMed me and is interessted. So they are currently on hold and probably sold. I will update it if the deal is finalized.

Edit: Its paid and so its finally sold!

Edited by Ignorama
  • Like 2