IGNORED

WAR Rom Release Thread

digress

Maybe we could get a pinned thread for rom releases of older public released roms in 1 place.

So here is the rom release of my much older game "WAR"

This is a very simple game compared to my later releases but I was still learning. Best played with 2 players. The ai is really simple.

War front of box (c) 2014 Gerry Brophy

WAR Manual(e reader) Page 2

WAR_2014_Gerry_Brophy_Rom_Edition.rom

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Welll... I never say never. I'm going to make up a few coleco games of Mr. Turtle and I could make up 1 or 2 War at the same time. I'm going to have a table at the toronto comiccon in March . Just in the artists alley. It's just a 6 foot table, me doodling and selling a few books hopefully. Nothing major. I thought I might as well put a few coleco game boxes on the table while I'm at it.

I'm (if it gets printed on time) selling a cartoon strip book. I always wanted to make one and now have it almost done. Sort of like heathcliff.

http://comicontoronto.com/

Might put some other things there too if I can think of what might sell. Just trying a different avenue.

It was the first game I made so I and it was a while ago so I didn't figure anyone was interested anymore. Same deal as the sales thread. Just let me know if interested. I can make them up 1 at a time as I have all the equipment. Actually I probably still have a couple of boxes already now that I think of it.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/231602-war-colecovision-homebrew-for-sale/?hl=+war%20+homebrew

I assume we can no longer get a physical copy??

Were you looking for CIB or just the cartridges?

refer to this thread for the war options:

http://atariage.com/...= war homebrew

As for Mr. Turtle I would recommend you wait til I release an f18a enhanced version. Even if you don't have f18a it'll have new music and I'll put in some new screens.

But if you want the same version for 2015 I can give that if you wish. The WAR won't be updated as I instead made "TANK MISSION" with a couple of improvements.

And that is for both Mr Turle and War! Thank you!!

Tan

I would like CIB of both Mr. Turtle and Tank Mission whenever the F18a versions are ready.

Tank mission should be available soon.

I have a working mr turtle f18a which is dual compatible with standard and f18a colecovisions with new music but the same levels. I wanted to expand it a little more first. no timeline for that one.

• Like 2