IGNORED

What's up with mini Mars and rocketer?

"just shows a lack of empathy"

You do realize that empathy CAN be a two way street?

Wow, I hate posting this, but I just can't take the bitching anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Bang on 1980gamer!!

If I were GB I would just refund Ignorama deposit and be done with all this bitching.

I know I would be upset if it took this long after paying for a product .. But I would politely ask for a refund and be done with it. And let GB know when he is ready to release I would still be interested in purchasing..

This seem like a reoccurring theme ever few months..

Lets all get along brothers..

Cheers

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 1

Well, if we ignore all the history you may could agree with 1980er Gamer. But then I just remember how proud somebody was to make a game in just a couple of weeks and that such a game could become game of the year :lol: Well, all time which could have been used on the other projects, which are delayed for years now.

So "personal life" would be acceptable, IF there werent so many different points in this story which just show that there was time. And sorry, but I really dont care if you like my complaining or not. I also accept that you are patient til the end of the world, I wont blame you for that.

And even more funny: When was the last time I complained? 4 month ago? I do not even remember. You pretend that you are forced to read my complains daily and thats complete bullshit. But yeah, two or three times A YEAR is so damn hard to endure :(

Edited by Ignorama

I know I would be upset if it took this long after paying for a product .. But I would politely ask for a refund and be done with it. And let GB know when he is ready to release I would still be interested in purchasing..

Well, there was a time, some years ago, I asked politely for updates and was ignored completely. There also was a time, even longer ago, I was supposed to be in Team GB for protecting him against some attacks. But time changes and to be honest: For me even that is GBs fault. If you ignore polite questions you cant really wonder about people getting upset. If you do, well, lets talk about empathy again :D

Well, there was a time, some years ago, I asked politely for updates and was ignored completely. There also was a time, even longer ago, I was supposed to be in Team GB for protecting him against some attacks. But time changes and to be honest: For me even that is GBs fault. If you ignore polite questions you cant really wonder about people getting upset. If you do, well, lets talk about empathy again :D

Ignorama, All we see are what's posted here on AA. No one knows what goes on behind the scene with your private PMs. You have a right to be upset and disappointed. Its just you keep bitching and complaining on a public forum and refuse to ask for a refund. I know you would like GB to follow through on his commitment on the games you paid for but shit does happen. Bad or good in business.. Just take your refund and let all your stress go with this.. That's my personal advise bad or good to you. which it may mean nothing to you. All good.

Groovy Bee pls just refund Ignorama his funds and be done with this. That's my opinion.

Cheers

I did not asked via PM, I asked in the ordering-thread. And thank you for your care about my stress, but as I told: Its not even close to be what 1980gamer implies. Its just a couble of time in a YEAR that I ask, or meanwhile joke about the releases.

And the most funny part: Just ignore my comment and it would have been it for the next few month, but no - a discussion was started :D If you are so disgusted my honest advice is: Just dont comment that topic in the future. But yeah. If GB refunds me I am out of this topic, yeah. But still plenty of people are missing there games. And I guess I said that in the past and I will say it again: Its just my affair if I ask for a refund or if I ask for the paid stuff. I also do not dare to tell you what to do, or am I? As far as I know it was a deal between GB and me back in 2013, since I sent my money towards his adress. So please stop to tell me what I should do, I am 29 meanwhile and I am pretty sure what I want to do :)

Edited by Ignorama

... Also, I had switched to collecting retro PC equipment, so instead of a sealed game, I preferred to spend the money on rare sound and video cards that I can at least play around with. ...

Cool. I'm collecting Wavetable / WaveBlaster cards that were upgrades to old sound cards. Also, there is a guy in Belgium making brand new Wavetable cards (think homebrew) that sound better than the back-in-the-day cards. PM me if you chat about them in more detail.

Example Wavetable cards: http://members.home.nl/c.kersten/

Homebrew Wavetable cards and adapter: http://www.serdashop.com/MIDI

Cool. I'm collecting Wavetable / WaveBlaster cards that were upgrades to old sound cards. Also, there is a guy in Belgium making brand new Wavetable cards (think homebrew) that sound better than the back-in-the-day cards. PM me if you chat about them in more detail.

Example Wavetable cards: http://members.home.nl/c.kersten/

Homebrew Wavetable cards and adapter: http://www.serdashop.com/MIDI

Yes, I own the Dreamblaster S1 and X2. Are you on Vogons? You might like this thread I started over there on wavetable cards and daughterboards: http://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=50552

Yes, I own the Dreamblaster S1 and X2. Are you on Vogons? You might like this thread I started over there on wavetable cards and daughterboards: http://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=50552

I'm not on Vogons... yet. I've been considering it but haven't joined. The guy who makes the S1, X1, and X2 also recommended I join after I tested that the Shark Multimedia Tsunami wavetable card works with his Chill MIDI-to-wavetable adapter (I can barely find any Internet references to the Shark Multimedia Tsunami... is that board really that rare?).

Well, as far as I know I wanted some games, but it was so long ago I barely rememder the reason I sent money to you :ponder:

So lets check the facts: Paid for games, never got games, was ignored when I asked politely and was forced to take my money back after four years, because you were not able to release the games in FOUR years after the payment, which was taken A MONTH before the "release date". So sorry dude, but YOU are the person who showed misconduct, not me.

I am fine with the refund, but if you want me to stay out of this topic stop bending the truth.

• Like 1

Well, as far as I know I wanted some games, but it was so long ago I barely rememder the reason I sent money to you :ponder:

So lets check the facts: Paid for games, never got games, was ignored when I asked politely and was forced to take my money back after four years, because you were not able to release the games in FOUR years after the payment, which was taken A MONTH before the "release date". So sorry dude, but YOU are the person who showed misconduct, not me.

I am fine with the refund, but if you want me to stay out of this topic stop bending the truth.

This is actually the correct outcome for anybody dissatisfied with a sale. Even if you were to sue, a court would not be able to force anybody to produce something out of thin air if the product doesn't exist; they could only force to reimburse the sale.

The fact that the option for a refund was always available would weaken your case if you were to try to go after punitive damages for any loss incurred on your end: since you never asked for a refund (even after being offered one repeatedly), then any continued loss is on you.

Bitch all you want, that's your prerogative. Just be aware that, for all the wrong things done by GroobyBee, all this complaining just makes you look less sympathetic and removes you further from the moral high-ground.

Since you mention our PMs in your last comment to me, I will re-iterate that this is precisely what I told you then: that I agree with you that GroovyBee did things wrong by taking pre-orders prematurely, but that complaining publicly and arguing with everybody when a refund can make you whole, just makes you look bad. I stand by this. :roll:

dZ.

• Like 1

Oh DZ-Jay, some people have gotten $20 worth of fun just hamming on GrooveyBee about this. The game has become Hammer GrooveyBee. Any one who's played Hammer GroovyBee have got their moneys worth. Ask for and receive a refund.

We all know all sides of this tail.

I will enjoy having these games in my collection.

• Like 3

Oh DZ-Jay, some people have gotten $20 worth of fun just hamming on GrooveyBee about this. The game has become Hammer GrooveyBee. Any one who's played Hammer GroovyBee have got their moneys worth. Ask for and receive a refund.

We all know all sides of this tail.

I will enjoy having these games in my collection.

Me too! I much rather play with my copies of Rocketeer and Mars Minis when they eventually come out, than a silly game of Hammer GroovyBee which doesn't seem to me much fun at all. :)

• Like 3

This is actually the correct outcome for anybody dissatisfied with a sale. Even if you were to sue, a court would not be able to force anybody to produce something out of thin air if the product doesn't exist; they could only force to reimburse the sale.

The fact that the option for a refund was always available would weaken your case if you were to try to go after punitive damages for any loss incurred on your end: since you never asked for a refund (even after being offered one repeatedly), then any continued loss is on you.

Bitch all you want, that's your prerogative. Just be aware that, for all the wrong things done by GroobyBee, all this complaining just makes you look less sympathetic and removes you further from the moral high-ground.

Since you mention our PMs in your last comment to me, I will re-iterate that this is precisely what I told you then: that I agree with you that GroovyBee did things wrong by taking pre-orders prematurely, but that complaining publicly and arguing with everybody when a refund can make you whole, just makes you look bad. I stand by this. :roll:

dZ.

You could argue that a refund is not fair compensation for not delivering a game. Everyone know that a quality Intellivision homebrew cartridge with low production numbers is worth many times more than the $40 or whatever that initial offer was.

On an unrelated note programmers have to be careful entering into a service agreement. In some cases not delivering could cost a programmer the difference in the cost of hiring a second programmer to do what the first programmer didn't.